All reviews great location istiklal street comfortable bed tunel noise
Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

Noisy - loud music and people in the bar downstairs make it impossible to sleep and complaining about it dosen't result in anything, bad service, uncomfortable beds, weird breakfast with very limited choices. Only positive thing about the hotel is the decoration and look of the rooms, but unfortunately this becomes an unimportant factor. Don't book here if you want a good nights sleep!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mo A
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Cozy, clean, perfect stuff, very nice room, design is lovely. I enjoyed my time there.
The location is 10 meters from Istiklal street))) 5 minutes walk to the metro station. 20 minutes sloooowly - and you are on Taksim)
There is a bar on the first floor of the building and the hotel is on 2-4 floors. its about 15 rooms total. Very comfort, stuff is helpfull.
And you can enjoy complimentary breakfast in the bar in the morning - choose as much as you can eat from the menu.
Im very satisfied with this hotel and keep it in mind for my next Istanbul trip.

Room tip: ask for the room on a street side - otherwise no view at all)
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Yulia Z
Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

perfekt! !!!!!!!!!
Great hotel in the best place! !!!
extrem modern ,clean and big room! !! perfekt people, very polite, very helpful! !!!
interesting breakfast until 11:30 in the bar!!!!!
free mini bar. ...
very close to everything. ..metro, tram, tunel...live. .
I loved it! !!!!!

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Natasa A
Reviewed 7 January 2015

The only negative thing about this hotel is there is a nightclub next door - that depending on what room you're in it could annoy the poop out of you – I decided to go down to the nightclub and enjoy myself then crash later on – My room had a unique design a nice deck – a really comfortable bed a nice sitting area – but best of all a very modern rainshower that you could fit six in if need be – the breakfast in the morning was ample and served in the downstairs area – in my opinion the hotel is easy to find and it's also located in the middle of an amazing shopping and restaurant area – if you want a hotel room that's not just a square box this place is the ticket – even though it's a little more expensive than other hotels I've spent time in during my stays in Istanbul this hotel is well worth the extra coin

Room tip: If you want to be away from the noise get a room in the front part of the hotel!
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2014

This hotel stay was the worst experience I ever had in my entire life! The music coming from the bar right below was so loud that we were not able to sleep for the entire night. Despite continuously complain the only excuse I got was that the music would continue until 2 a.m. This has ruined our entire next day, as we were not able to sleep. We had to change the hotel the next day as we couldn’t deal with it another night.

Room tip: Not in this hotel
Date of stay: October 2014