“Hospitality Plus!”
Review of Muyan Suites

Muyan Suites
Ranked #14 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My husband and I just returned from a trip to Istanbul where we stayed at the Muyan Suites. I can't say enough about this wonderful hotel. Our stay was very comfortable; everything was spotlessly clean; our room and bathroom was very large and comfortable. The breakfast was abundant. The location was perfect for walking or catching the tram to the prominent sites. However, the best part of our stay was the kind and generous help of Aslan, the hotel manager. He and Furkan, the night manager were very helpful in assisting us with suggested places to visit, maps, restaurants and transportation information. Aslan even provided us with transportation at 3:30 in the morning to the airport to catch our departing flight. Thank you Aslan for making our stay so wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

My Dearest Guest Rebecca998,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

an excellent located. Heart of Istanbul. very close to all the night life of Istanbul.the hotel was very clean staffs were very helpful, friendly welcoming. I've stayed 5 day in this hotel i felt like my home.every thing was perfect

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank juana j
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

My Dearest Guest juana j,

Reviewed 14 September 2012

This is an exceptionally friendly hotel. We booked a deluxe room because I appreciate extra space and the room we were given was a very good size. It was spotlessly clean and it was a lovely touch to find a complimentary bottle of wine waiting for us in the room. The only slight disappointment was that the room overlooked a rather ugly brick wall, but apart from this everything was good. Breakfast was plentiful and the staff were happy to cook extras like an omelette if you wanted. The hotel was very well located for walking to all the main sights and the tram was fairly close for exploring further afield. I can recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Calmcglaughlin

My Dearest Guest Calmcglaughlin,

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Great place very nice location tucked in behind the chao of Sultan Ahmet in the old city! The staff were very nice! We had an issue with the electricity but it was sorted out eventually. The breakfast is good and would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

My Dearest Guest Mohammed A,

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Aslan and his team provide an personalized experience and a convient location to all of the sites in Istanbul. The hotel is nice and has great character for a small hotel. The defining feature of the hotel is the great team and the service they provide that makes you trip to Istanbul much easier to navigate.

Aslan set up a personal guide for us on our second day in Instanbul which was probably one of the best values. His name was Haluk and he was fantastic. The cost was rougly $100 for the day for the the three of us, however, I dont think the number of individuals matter. This is a great value considering that you cut the lines and the sites and you get individual insight into the sites. We coversed significant ground and it was stressful because of Hal.

We would definitely recommend this hotel to others visisting Istanbul. Our friend stayed at the Doubletree Suites has no where near the level of service we recieved.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple