All reviewsresidential suitespg membergreat hotelbusiness hotelthe club loungemodern designrooftop barbusiness or pleasureasian sidetop floorbusiness tripoutdoor poolcoffee machinecorner roomluxurious hotelold townbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 8 August 2012

On vacations with my wife great hotel ,service level are excellent ,concierge team very helpful they have a good knowledge about the city they help a lot to plan my 7 days,if you plan to come to Istanbul you must to stay at this hotel..... I want to say also I had the best food experience at la torre restaurant you must try all the delicious dishes.for me it was a great vacations

• Stayed: August 2012
LM-Istanbul-Etiler, Executive Assistant Manager at Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear Amjadhaidar,

I would like to briefly thank you, on behalf of all staff of Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler, for your kind words about our hotel.

We are happy to learn that you are satisfied with our service, concierge team and location of the hotel close to many shopping destinations. We are also glad to know that you liked La Torre Restaurant in which our individual guests are more than welcome and even though we always recommend to try our gourmet specialties created by our Chefs' to find a great dining experiences, that really makes a difference and it is worth trying.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon in this, your home in Istanbul,

Yours sincerely,

Fernando Calvo

Reviewed 5 August 2012

I Have never taken the time to write an online review about any destination I have traveled to ,but I feel compelled to share my experience at the Le Meridien Hotel.I select this Hotel primarily because of the reviews that other had posted.I now add my accolades to those who have experienced the pampered service of the Le Meridien staff.Everyone ,from the receptionist who greeted us upon our arrival to the dining staff and housekeepers were attentive and gracious. I have traveled a lot,but I have never been at a hotel where my room was cleaned and made up by the time I returned from breakfast . Food was excellent!!! The Hotel are very very modern and absolutely AMAZING!!!!! TRUE 5 STAR HOTEL !!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beatrice K
LM-Istanbul-Etiler, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We were moved to read that your experience at Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler inspired you to write your first online review. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
We are working very hard to reach the high level of service our brand stands for so your remarks regarding our staff, housekeeping services and food quality encouarges us in our quest.

Thank you very much again for your heartfelt review,

With warmest regards,

Elif Aydinligil

Reviewed 31 July 2012

I totally fell in love with Istanbul....Le Meridien helped that love progress. The service was excellent!! its a new hotel and very very modern...The staff was great and very attentive. We upgraded to a suite when we checked in and that included breakfast!! very well worth it..we also had room service and it was sent almost immediatly... I love this place and highly recommend it. The roof top bar is sexy and exciting also.. Turkey is a great place and this hotel was the icing on the cake!!!!

Room Tip: visit all the landmarks and dont miss suada ....INCREDIBLE... P.S. Skip the hair salon in the hotel...too expensive and they did a lousy job..I didnt want to put that in the hotle review since its a seperate entity..stay on a high floor if u can..great view!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
LM-Istanbul-Etiler, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you so much for your uplifting review. It was a real joy to read that your stay at Le Méridien enhanced your already lovely Istanbul experience.

We do take absolute pride in our beautiful city and state-of-the-art property so your comments made our day!

Warmest wishes from all of us at Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler and hope to see you again very soon,

Elif Aydınlıgil

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I recently stayed at Le meridein in Istanbul for the first time. Granted, my platinum status upgraded me to a suite, but it was outstanding. The rooms were mindbogglingly. A guest bathroom, full kitchen, and exceptions oversize terrace with breathtaking views, The breakfast was very good, and the service was exceptional. Overall, the perfect stay.

The one downfall is the distance from town center / subway access.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
LM-Istanbul-Etiler, General Manager at Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a great pleasure to read your wonderful comments regarding your appreciation of our stylish rooms and hotel.

Thank you very much for choosing Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler and we look forward to welcome you again.

Michael Schlueter

Reviewed 26 July 2012

A brand new luxurious hotel with a well trained professional staff. The best combination! (Unlock Art - providing free access to the Istanbul Modern Art Museums, together with all contemporary artifacts in the hotel, is deffinately an added value).

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
LM-Istanbul-Etiler, Manager at Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for your recent post in Tripadvisor after your stay at Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler.

Great to hear that you enjoyed one of Le Méridien program "Unlock Art" and have a chance to discover Contemporary Art in "Istanbul Modern" as well as experience the beautiful Istanbul City.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in near Future

Sincerely Yours