US$ 227
US$ 481
US$ 432
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewshot showerblue mosqueroof terracesingle bedtaxi driverwould stay againfew minutes walkcomfortable bedhagia sophiahotel is locatedhippodrometlinternetneighborhood
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The place is clean and comfortable.
Good for the budget as well.
The only negative thing is it is in a really awkward location took me ages to find.
Staff are friendly with little english.
The breakfast is awesome worth the extra €5 per day.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Nice welcome from staff. Great 5 Euro breakfast (if not already included in room rate.) Some street noise from our room right in front, including a dumpster being dragged down the street at 2000 hours which provided a good laugh. However hotel is on a small street with relatively little traffic. Firm comfortable bed. Large bath. Manager treated us to a couple of Turkish coffees on last day which was so typical of Turkish warmth and generosity. and just a few minutes walk from the foot of the hippodrome. But be sure to ask for a map if you venture to the Bazaar cross country like we did! Shuttle to airport reasonable at 7 Euro and on time (actually a bit early.)

Room Tip: Away from the street and higher floor probably more quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Nice hotel but a little difficult to find. Saying that I would stay again. It was in a noisy street so if you can, get a room at the back of the hotel. Breakfast was okay, nothing special but for the price we paid I am not sure what I was expecting. 5 euros. Hotel was very reasonably priced as well.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

i just stayed at this property 2 weeks ago for 4 nights and my stay was very comfortable. the room was a very nice size and the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. i had a nice view of the mosque which was adjacent to the property and i could see the water from my window. when you exited the property and went to the right up the hill it would take you some major old sites in the area like blue mosque. if you exited the property to the left it would take you to the tram station. and down the hill to the right is a cool bar where you can hang out relax cslled reggae br.

Room Tip: the 3rd and 4th floor have best room views and there is a gorgeous view from the roof top terrace
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Usually I come to Istanbul for a longer period of time - 2-3 weeks. Every time I have the same problems - small room, not convenient bathrooms, etc. This time, February 2018, my friends booked for me a room in Sultan Palace Hotel. When I arrived here the hotel was almost empty - winter does not brings many visitors to Istanbul. I got my room. The view was splendid, room was large and bathroom working excellent. Just imagine - a hot, really hot shower, after a very cold day. That is real pleasure. In the morning the breakfast was on time waiting for me. Not very sophisticated but not very simple also. I hope to repeat my visit in this hotel again in a bit warmer time.

Room Tip: you can also walk up to the roof terrace - nice place to take your tea with you.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business