“My place in Istanbul”

and 1 more site!
Aura Suites
Ranked #743 of 1,161 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 20 September 2012

By chance I found a very nice place in Istanbul. The location is quiet and can be reached easily from the Airport or from downtown. Staff is so friendly, attentive and helpful any time and ready to answer all questions.

The flat was enough big and properly furnished. Friendly colours, complete interior and kitchenette.

Will come back as soon as possible.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Poldi007
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Aura Suites

Reviewed 1 September 2012

I stayed with my family (2 daughters 5&2) for seven days. The Location is in a nice up scale part of Istanbul quiet and short distant to a number of malls and restaurants. Perfect for business visits and leisure.

The suites are tastely (modern) decorated and very clean with all the amenities you have at home down to a dishwasher and a washing machine. The staff are simple brilliant, very very help and forever ready to help with anything you might need. Thank you Gani and Merve.

Aura Suites is definitely more than value for money. I have found my spot in Istanbul.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Tunde S
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I moved to Istanbul in October 2011 for a one year assignment. I looked extensively for a long term stay accomodation. I found Aura Suites . The site was appelaing, when visited I was amazed with the appts/suites and most importantly with the way the team of the suites showed their enthusiasm and their hospitality.
I travel extensively, and as such been to a lot of hotels/appt suites across the world, I can easily say that Aura Suites is among the top 10.
Eventhough the location is not in central touristic area, but trust me it is quite, safe and 10 minutes away from everything(even with the traffic hassle!!!!), and near evrything at the same time. You will need a taxi to go, but in Istanbul, you will need a taxi wherever you are excpet Sultan Ahmet area !!!!!!!
The team is very helpful and you will end up feeling like you are at home.
The front desk (Gani) is extremely helpful and talks english fluently.
The rooms are spacious and all amenities needed are available. Cleanliness is at the top of their priorities and the suites are looked after on a daily basis.
I def recomend this place for short or long term stays. It was a great experience!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank MGHaddad
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Excellent establishment. Very well managed. Very friendly staff and management. Healthy environment for family and for a quite business trip requiring concentration. Convenient location. Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: Would be perfect if the establishment had a swimming pool and a fitness centre.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I had a conference in Istanbul but found the conference hotel was booked when I tried to make a reservation. I searched Tripadvisor for a hotel in the area and found Aura Suites. It had good reviews and was close to where I needed to go, so I booked it. I really think I ended up better off at Aura Suites than at the conference hotel. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful (they brought a fruit plate by shortly after we checked in to our room). Our room (actually an apartment) was clean and nicely furnished. We had a washing machine, stove, and a small refrigerator, stocked with soda and water. I highly recommend Aura Suites. It's particularly good if you are in Istanbul for a longer stay. It is also a reasonable walk to a Metro stop to take the subway to Taksim.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family