“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Seafood, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic meal here with my husband, lovely atmosphere and great staff. Such good value for money too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate dinner at Erhan after searching for top dining places near our hotel. We found this gem 300 metres away.
It was a really good experience. We ordered a testi, mix grill plate and Adana plate for the kids. All the food lived up to the reviews. Tasty and fresh and affordable.
The service was good. The waitress accidentally noted the wrong dish for my wife so we sent the plate back and waited 10 minutes longer.
She made it up by giving us free baklava as dessert. That’s service!
I’ll definitely come back here another time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Erhan restaurant is my favorite restaurant in Istanbul .Its my second time back to Istanbul and I had to bring my friends back to this place . we ordered seafood stew , fried eggs and the beef testi kebabi . Everything was very delicious especially the testi kebabi ! Restaurant owner Recep is super friendly and funny , he offered Turkish coffee after our meal and even did the fortune reading for us . We highly recommend this place if you are seeking for yummy food and warm hospitality in Istanbul !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The atmosphere of the restaurant is very cozy, the food is great the people here super nice. We had a chance to have the Turkish coffee and the owner Recep Baran help us with the fortune telling. Recommend this restaurant for traditional turkish cuisine.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good food and not expensive! a very beautiful ambiance!

Excellent food, cook very well. We was together 4 families (6 adults and 3 teens), each with his tastes and preferences, and we all felt good.
Very friendly and helpfully staff, and even if some of them did not know English and we did not speak Turkish, we understood each other wonderfully.
I highly recommend. You will not regret!

Been to Erhan Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK