3,217 results
All reviews olive restaurant blue mosque rooftop restaurant old city topkapi palace turkish delight within walking distance guest relations spice market ottoman style tram stop turkey perfect location fantastic hotel breakfast buffet major attractions galata bridge
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my family for a week, and it was definitely a wonderful experience.. Rooms were luxurios, room service was excellent, staff were amazing for both yaşmak sultan and sultania hotel. All our questions and queries were adressed with great pleasure, offering us all the help possible.

Breakfast buffet is delicious with lots of different food varieties.. Many thanks to the Breakfast team who was amazing and very helpful indeed.

Many thanks also to the Olive anatolian restaurant team at the rooftop for their exceptional service.. didnt even mention the view from the restaurant which was wonderful, especially at night!

it is without a doubt a hotel that i would definetly recommend. Even the location is amazing, everything you need is accessible, and its also a 2 min walk away from the tram line..

Wish you guys all the best, you deserve it..! And keep all your beautiful smiles around :D

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Yasmak Hotels T, General Manager at Hotel Sultania, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear our guest,
I would like to let you know that, on behalf of all my friends in Hotel Sultania, it was a great pleasure to know and host you and I am happy to see that you felt the same way. Thank you so much!
As Yasmak Sultan Hotel Chaıns, we all the tıme do our best ın order to run the servıce smoothly and promptly so that our guests feel specıal durıng their stay in our hotel. Your lovely and detaıled comments about our hotel made us feel very contended and delıghted.
I have told my colluages about your remarkable comments and you can not ımagıne how happıer each of them feel that we have reached our goal makıng you feel specıal and satısfıed.
Your feedback is very important to us as our guest satisfaction is our main priority
We would love to welcome you back here again on your upcoming trips
Warm Regards
Hotel Sultania

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Recently we were on a family holiday the hotel was amazing staff was very friendly it was a pleasant hotel. Breakfast was good but staff in the restaurant didn't speak English so bit difficult. Hotel is located in a good area where everything is available near by so easy access to the tram.Shops in walking distance. Staff in hotel guide u with clear instructions to ur destinations strongly recommended this hotel. Had a lovely experience thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bushra A
Yasmak Hotels T, General Manager at Hotel Sultania, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Our precious guest,
Let me THANK you a lot for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Istanbul. It was a great pleasure to welcome, know and serve you and your family during your stay in our hotel.

Special thanks for giving a comment on Trıpadvisor about your overall experience in our hotel and in this beautiful city Istanbul. Let me tell you that all hotel family is simply thrilled after reading your comments and each of us feel very motivated to get such a hıgh score and such good comments from you. We appreciate your feedback through socıal medıa as your comments and satisfaction are our main priority as a guest and most travellers choose their hotels after reading positive comments on the travel websites.
Regarding the staff at the restaurant, we always strive to provide a professional work training for our staff including the English language. We hope your travel plans bring you back in Istanbul and give us a chance to welcome you back in Hotel Sultania.
Please, do not forget that you have a second home in İstanbul.
Take care and see you soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. I had some issues with the next door building and I must say it was handled in an exemplary manner. They listened to my problems and worked to resolve it as best they could. They also made me feel by their actions I was a valued customer. It would be unfair to target staff. They were all great. From lady cleaning the room, breakfast team, reception and the lady for guest services were all exemplary. As for Istanbul it remains a great city.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank TMAC63
Yasmak Hotels T, General Manager at Hotel Sultania, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Our precious guest,

Let me THANK you a lot for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Istanbul. It was a great pleasure to welcome, know and serve you during your stay in our hotel.

Special thanks for giving a comment onTrıpadvisor about your experience in our hotel. Let me tell you that all hotel family is simply thrilled after reading your comments and each of us feel very motivated to get such a hıgh score and such good comments from you. We appreciate your feedback through socıal medıa as your comments and satisfaction are our main priority as a guest and most travellers choose their hotels after reading positive comments on the travel websites.

We are so delighted that your experience as a traveller in our hotel and in this beautiful city has left you an unforgettable memories. We always do care of our guests and strive to realize all of their wishes and requests.
We hope to welcome you back in Hotel Sultania soon.
Please, do not forget that you have a second home in İstanbul.
Take care and see you soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family and I (mum, dad and two sons aged 17 and 13) stayed for 4 nights at the Sultania Hotel over the Easter weekend. We could not fault it. The staff were excellent: friendly and helpful. The rooms are delightful: spacious and each decorated individually. The Spa area is nice with a pool and gym. We didn't get chance to try the other facilities but they looked lovely. The Olive Restaurant on the top floor has a wonderful view. Although we didn't eat here, we did go up for a drink and it had a nice atmosphere. The food looks good and we did have room service the first evening which was very nice and very reasonably priced.The hotel is situated in the heart of the old city. A five minute walk took you to the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque and Basilica Cistern. A 10 minute walk took you to the Grand Bazaar which is a fantastic experience. A 25 minute walk took you across the river to the Galata Tower which was lovely in the evening. We didn't get time to take a boat tour but there are plenty on offer for around 15 euros for a 2 hour trip. There are lots of good restaurants in the area so you will be spoiled for choice. Our favourite was the Fuego just across the road from the Blue Mosque (see separate review). I worried about finding something for my fussy 13 year old but needn't have - lots of places do simple chicken dishes and pides (similar to pizza) or pizza itself. The rest of us also had plenty of choice.
We highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Debbie G
Yasmak Hotels T, General Manager at Hotel Sultania, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Our precious guest Debbie,
As Yasmak Sultan Hotel Chaıns, we all the tıme do our best ın order to run the servıce smoothly and promptly so that our guests feel specıal. Your lovely and detaıled comments about our hotel made us feel very contended and delıghted. Special thanks for giving the detailed information about the hotel, services, rooms, decoration, location, staff and the spa section and advice us to the other travellers.
I have told my colluages about your remarkable comments and the hotel family is more than happy that their efforts being attentive to our guests are hıghly appreciated. This is extremely valuable for the hotel family since each individual has worked hard to achieve guest satısfactıon and to get the appreciation of happy guests!
We will be delighted to welcome you back when your travels take you to our end of the world again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The people here are so lovely, friendly and above and beyond helpful. As a solo female traveller I felt really cared for and always safe and welcome.
The boys at the desk called me taxis who walked me to the car and even walked me up the street to a lovely restaurant steps away for a change from their local penthouse Olive restaurant. Walked me to the door!!!!
The rooms are beautiful and like a walk back in history with all the modern conveniences. Great TV selection if you want to spend a night in. The breakfast is superb with so much choice and the girls were so great. I watched them be so patient and caring to some customers I thought were way too demanding. Nothing was a problem!
The hotel organised a tour and guide with prepaid entry to places like Topaki palace (walking distance) which not only was awesome but saved hours of queue waiting time to get in. Lovely spa, sauna and Turkish bath and the massage was a great way to relax after travel.
Thanks you Sultania family for making me feel at home and I will be back ❤️

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Anna M
Yasmak Hotels T, Front Office Manager at Hotel Sultania, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Our precious guest,
Warm greetings from rainy İstanbul.
How gratifing it is to get 5 stars and wonderful comments about your recent stay in hotel Sultania.
We are delighted to hear that your recent stay in our hotel has left an everlasting impression on you. I have taken the liberty to share your comments with the hotel family and we are more than happy to know that we made your stay more special and unique. Since 1965 as Yasmak Sultan Hotel Chains, our main purpose is to make all of our guests more happier by realizing their dreams during their stay in our hotel. Thank you for the detailed information about the hotel, its staff and services, spa section.
We strive all the time to provide a unique experience blended with friendly, attentive and passionate service and your comments tell us that we are on the right track. We pledge to improve as we grow and the entire hotel family is committed to make your future stay with us more enjoyable and comfortable.

Hotel Sultania