Tashkonak Studio Suites
US$ 58
US$ 241
US$ 202
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

US$ 208
US$ 203
US$ 190
US$ 168
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

US$ 260
US$ 708
US$ 535
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2015

we stayed for 4 nights in august of 2015. nice location as we visit the grand bazzar and our favorite restaurant in close as well. but it does take a 15 minute walk to the tram station. the rooms were big and they have a fridge which is great. the bathroom is the best part of room. big and works fine. but the bed was terrible like a rock. the sheets too thin and cheap and very noisy as one hears all the street noises i would rate it 5 out of 10. we have visited istanbul 5 times in the past 6 years and this hotel was 2 worst. breakfast was not very big. was disappointed with that as other reviews had stated that it was. also a good point was a small market about 50 feet away.

Room Tip: try upstair rooms might be more quiet
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2015

We were so pleased with our stay at Tashkonak. The hotel is just a short walk (5 minutes) from the Blue Mosque, but was not in a touristy area, which we were very grateful for. Everyone at the hotel, from the gentleman at the front desk to the people who cleaned up after breakfast, was so kind and helpful. The actual rooms were clean, quiet, air conditioned, and well taken care of. Breakfast was a feast with a variety of breads, proteins (eggs, meat), vegetables, fresh fruit, coffee/tea/juice and we were always ready for a big day of walking around the city. Istanbul was one of our favorite cities to visit and Tashkonak is definitely one of the reasons!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tomatina56
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Well I made a reservation to this hotel before I left romania cuz I read great reviews about it and I said I will give it a try...time of vizit 16th of august 2015
I came in late cuz we were stuck in trafic on the boarders and entering istanbul I called in to check that I will be late they were very nice and they didn't cancel my reservation upon arrival they sow us tired from the way they gave us water and where very kind and nice people ...ali and Mehmet where there they are great people and will help you in any way possible . The studio was not fancy but super ok nice and clean for the price what you are paying this is the best in Istanbul . Very close to Aya sofia blue mosk top capi .lots of parking places don't be scared to park your car anywhere it's very safe. Breakfast was good and good collection of dishes. Airconditioning very strong and that was important to me . I highly recommend this place I don't know about there hotel cuz I didn't see but the studios are super we had the first floor room 20 .I was scared in the beginning but when i got here I relaxed and was very happy ...I was will be coming back to istanbul in 10 days and this is the only place where I would stay ..I hope I was helpful ...in the end this is a great place

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ahmad N
Reviewed 2 July 2015

While I was in Istanbul I stayed at three hotels - and Tashkonak were the best by far! The other places had more stars, were more expensive, and had been chosen by reputable tour companies who knew what they were doing. And don't get me wrong, the other places were nice... I also stayed in about twenty places throughout Turkey, and Tashkonak Studio Suites were THE BEST.

They are in a really good place - the Blue Mosque is just around the corner. Despite being so close to the mosque, it was about the quietest place I stayed in Turkey.

The people were really good. When I arrived, before I even asked, they pulled out a map, showed me where to go, and how long it would take to get there. They always asked me how I was enjoying my stay, and if there was anything they could do to help. At other places there was only one person who knew enough English to sort out things when there were problems but at Tashkonak each of the people on reception had enough English and enthusiasm to help.

They had a great breakfast in a beautiful garden setting, and a lovely rooftop balcony where you could sit and gaze out over the Marmara while reading a book.

My suite was wonderful - much roomier and cleaner than anywhere else I had stayed, in a gorgeous traditional wooden building with polished wooden floors in the suite. Because I was staying there for a week, I booked a double suite and it had everything I would need, and more.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank 290deborah
Reviewed 11 May 2015

Wait for us to see the hotel, and we keep you informed our experience. We will stay for 6 nights. We hope everything will be ok. We saw the reviews and feel happy we chose this hotel. Next week you can read my review. Petre

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends