Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Expedia.comUS$ 27
StayForLong
TravelocityUS$ 27
All reviews galata tower nice breakfast amazing hotel rooms are clean deluxe adnan terrace
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2020

I usually transit Istanbul 2-3 times per year (2-day stopover) so always try something new. Galataport was a great find both in terms of price (Genius deal on Booking) and location/amenities. Istanbul is pretty empty these Corona days but my beautiful vista really was spectacular. Great wifi signal and a lovely terrace on the 6th floor.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank reneduterroil
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

amazing hotel 100% service , room is wide, comfortable ,deluxe . specially big thanks for owner Adnan , it's a fantastic breakfast at terrace stair, close to all historical places which are GALATA TOWER,SPICE(EGYPTIAN) BAZAR,GRAND BAZAR,TOPKAPI PALACE , HAJI SOFIA

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Excellent reception staff (specially Adnan). We had a problem with another hotel and they were extremely attentive with us. They helped us with all good city recommendations. Beautiful rooftop view! Good location. Cookies for free .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2020

Nice hotel with a good view for the restaurant
At the first time,i just added my pic at instagram with the nice view and nice breakfast.
Really close to galata tower and galata bridge.
I will bring my family later together.

Room tip: best views
Reviewed 19 February 2020

The staff were so helpful and hospitable. I will definitely book this place when I come backt to Istanbul. Was not disappointed at all
very friendly place amazing I cannot say anything more. excellent service.

Trip type: Travelled solo