See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel is just behind the blue mosque. 2 min walking from the historical center. Rooms are good, staff is welcoming and always ready to answer your questions. Beds are comfortable. Transfer to airport possible via them for 50 tl. Just one thing : very noisy for the rooms on first floor.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Small quaint apartment type accommodation. Clean room and bathroom although the beds do not get made during the time we spent there (2 days). Very basic included a breakfast which was served at the restaurant below.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

We had booked this room for 4 nights but left after 1 night. My daughter and I were both sick from all the mold. The bathroom was so dirty my daughter was afraid to go in it. Just disgusting. Check in by matter of fact man with no name tag. No accountability when I complained of mold and dirty room. We left and had to dispute with credit card. Avoid this location.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tatiana A
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

I was this otel one day mounths ago
Price is very good
Morning breakfast was fresh and many of choises
Close to central easy to go by walk everywhere
Room was clean olso
I will come back to there
Free wifi and room service
Friendly staff and gentle

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

The little sweet boutique hotel in historic Sultanahmet district was exactly what me and my husband needed. Walking distance from Sultanahmet mosque and other sights if you are there to explore this part of Istanbul. Hotel with a character, well-decorated rooms with little thought-through details. Amazingly friendly staff ready to accommodate any of your wish ( within reasonable limits of course, like booking tours:-). Good breakfast downstairs. If you don't mind steep stairs, just as if you would be a guest in traditional Turkish house, the place is definitely worth a try!. Check out lovely cafés in the streets nearby.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple