“After seven months we came back again”
Review of Cafe Rumist

Cafe Rumist
Ranked #27 of 15,615 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 39
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: All the Turkish hot and cold drinks, dessert, kebabs, pides, pizzas in a wood burning oven.
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I like Turkish food and we go to many different places but this is the one of our favorite a lit Cafe & restaurant in old town.We love their hot pot clay kebab and shrimp in a tile very well marineded. After long time again came back it is still so good. The stuff and service was so good. Must try their speciall dessert Katmer with Turkish coffee.

1  Thank 741kenan_

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I live in a same neighboorhood and have a busunies as well. Me and my family come here offen to have their Wood oven fire food.My daughter favorite pizza place. We love their kebabs and anatolian dishes something tasty and fresh. Also must try their lemonate very unique.

1  Thank Kamo T
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We have been in this reasturant before and came back to old town in istanbul and to decided visit again. The food was still amazing and tasty my friend had a their wood oven fire pizza which is ı think one of the best in istanbul and ı had a salad and mixed kebab was perfect. Also must try their homemade ottoman juice .

1  Thank Salih K
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

This is one of the amazing place to eat if your in Istanbul. Hot clay chicken was so good along with the presentation .
The host was very friendly and he ordered the best menu for us, hot clay chicken and Adana kebab with salad.
The environment was amazing specially recommended for family and friends.
I am happy to have them next to my hotel so I enjoyed my stay and food.
Next time I am going to try other specialist and sheesha offoarse.

HK

1  Thank husnaink2015

no fresh bread
over priced
cheeting
bad foood

they ask to post goid reviews,

dont
go
there
tgr worest plaze ever

Date of visit: September 2018
CafeRumist, Owner at Cafe Rumist, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2018

I am a Turkish American busunies owner in İstanbul Turkey And runing my busunies almost 10 years same location And same name. Also ı do have a busunies in Washington DC as well. This review owner is a liar because he came my Cafe in the morning and order his food and teas .After that he left in a 10 minutes without eating anything than he was saying ı did not like this bread and food is late but food was on the table after that he give us a this negative review because my manager was saying you must paid your bill And he did not paided his bill.So Tripadvisor team ,Please remove this negatif review. Thank you very much, Owner of the Cafe rumist İbrahim.