“After seven months we came back again”
Review of Cafe Rumist

Cafe Rumist
Ranked #21 of 14,896 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 39
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: All the Turkish hot and cold drinks, dessert, kebabs, pides, pizzas in a wood burning oven.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I like Turkish food and we go to many different places but this is the one of our favorite a lit Cafe & restaurant in old town.We love their hot pot clay kebab and shrimp in a tile very well marineded. After long time again came back it is still so good. The stuff and service was so good. Must try their speciall dessert Katmer with Turkish coffee.

1  Thank Kenan Ç

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I live in a same neighboorhood and have a busunies as well. Me and my family come here offen to have their Wood oven fire food.My daughter favorite pizza place. We love their kebabs and anatolian dishes something tasty and fresh. Also must try their lemonate very unique.

1  Thank Kamo T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been in this reasturant before and came back to old town in istanbul and to decided visit again. The food was still amazing and tasty my friend had a their wood oven fire pizza which is ı think one of the best in istanbul and ı had a salad and mixed kebab was perfect. Also must try their homemade ottoman juice .

1  Thank Salih K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the amazing place to eat if your in Istanbul. Hot clay chicken was so good along with the presentation .
The host was very friendly and he ordered the best menu for us, hot clay chicken and Adana kebab with salad.
The environment was amazing specially recommended for family and friends.
I am happy to have them next to my hotel so I enjoyed my stay and food.
Next time I am going to try other specialist and sheesha offoarse.

HK

1  Thank Husnain K

no fresh bread
over priced
cheeting
bad foood

they ask to post goid reviews,

dont
go
there
tgr worest plaze ever

Been to Cafe Rumist? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK