“Great Food & Service,,,”
Review of Cafe Rumist

Cafe Rumist
Ranked #22 of 14,913 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 39
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: All the Turkish hot and cold drinks, dessert, kebabs, pides, pizzas in a wood burning oven.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been in this reasturant before and came back to old town in istanbul and to decided visit again. The food was still amazing and tasty my friend had a their wood oven fire pizza which is ı think one of the best in istanbul and ı had a salad and mixed kebab was perfect. Also must try their homemade ottoman juice .

1  Thank Salih K

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the amazing place to eat if your in Istanbul. Hot clay chicken was so good along with the presentation .
The host was very friendly and he ordered the best menu for us, hot clay chicken and Adana kebab with salad.
The environment was amazing specially recommended for family and friends.
I am happy to have them next to my hotel so I enjoyed my stay and food.
Next time I am going to try other specialist and sheesha offoarse.

HK

1  Thank Husnain K

no fresh bread
over priced
cheeting
bad foood

they ask to post goid reviews,

dont
go
there
tgr worest plaze ever

Reviewed 14 September 2018

I tried this restaurant out since it was close to my hotel and it happened to be pouring that night.

This restaurant has a nice setup of both inside and outside seating - we chose to sit outside (under cover) for our dinner. The servers were attentive but not overbearing and let us take our time going through the menu. We decided on a Cappadochian Pizza (it has chicken on it) and were not disappointed. The pizza is a thin-crust style that is cooked in a wood-fired oven, and the flavors were excellent.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are in the area..

2  Thank Jonathan B
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Came here for a breakfast .. the caffe is very good .. we ordered mixed omlette and bread ( which was one of the best i had )
Very recommended

1  Thank Fadi M

Been to Cafe Rumist? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK