“Best pizza ever”
Review of Cafe Rumist

Cafe Rumist
Ranked #21 of 14,829 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 39
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: All the Turkish hot and cold drinks, dessert, kebabs, pides, pizzas in a wood burning oven.
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I get full from eating meat around turkey, I start to look forward a good pizza around... Rumist pizza was the best ever. Definitely I'm visiting back soon.

Service was perfect..food was amazing,,, Turkish coffee was the best ever.

3  Thank Omar A

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This place is near Topkapi palace and we popped in for Kunefe (Turkish dessert) and tea. With such great service we came back again for dinner and we were not disappointed! The food was very nice and the atmosphere was very welcoming. The waiter gave us complementary different flavoured tea which was nice of him. Definitely will recommend to anyone visiting Istanbul.

3  Thank Najah S
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service , excellent food , best place to hang out and enjoy , the staff are welcoming , i recommend any one to visit

3  Thank Nuha D
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Considering how good the food in general is in Turkey, it's saying a lot. I had the hot pot clay kebab lamb dinner- and it was incredibly delicious. I also asked for a recommendation for dessert and I got a ketmesh? (I'm sure I'm not spelling that correctly). But it was absolutely fantastic. Everything was perfect.

The thing that first drew me in though, was that the waiter who was manning the entrance was genuinely nice. He wasn't overly aggressive- he just had a genuinely kind smile. I'm a single woman traveling in Turkey alone and that was refreshing for me!

Also their decorations are lovely- there's an impressive textile and carpet collection upstairs, and downstairs there are hanging lamps.

The owner is also very kind, easy to talk to, and has great insight. Really, if you want a wonderful, memorable dining experience and the best food- come to Cafe Rumist.

4  Thank SusanGYoung
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

A great experience the food was fantastic recommend the lentil soup and the hot pot the staff were so friendly the manager spoke to us the whole night the friendliest man loved it would deffo go again

4  Thank samihah m

Been to Cafe Rumist? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK