All reviewssea viewblue mosqueturkeyno elevatorsultanahmet areawalking distancebalconycemberlitasattractionsolives
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Location is in the middle of no where and dont have the elevator with not standard stairs and 4 floor.
At the arrival moment they sent us to the top floor and every where of thr hotel was smeling the paint.
Tottaly dont waste your money on this hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The staff was amazing, very helpful and kind. I had the bedroom with a balcony in the upper floor and couldn´t have asked for any better. It was absolutely clean, confortable and the view was breath taking. The location is also very good, easily accessible by public transport (station Cemberlitas ) and also a walking distance from both the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. I really have nothing to complain about this place and would definately stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This place was terrible, from the dark street to get into the hotel at night till the stairs to the rooms. It was my mom bday so and both first time traveling to turkey. After a bit lost to get to hotel since it wasn’t in the main road we didn’t know if hotel was close because you can’t see front desk from outside. Staff that was at lobby were very friendly, in fact the only good thing on this hotel. After a quick explanation they took us to the room which for my surprise it was totally different than the trip advisor pictures. This room was a total mess, first thing I noticed was 2 towel with holes and stains. It was like a joke, I was ready to look for the hidden camera. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, nothing compare with what all people talk about in the reviews or how the room look on the internet. I was so embarrassed with my mom because it was a special day for her but you could tell in her face how frustrated and disgusted she was with the room. Beside stains in the towel bed also had stains, broken cabinet, ugly curtains with no covers to stop the light to get into the room, bathroom was average as the shower faucet was also broken so water was going all directions. On top all this issues you could hear everything from your neighbors, even if they are sneezing. This place was near everything indeed but it’s a shame the room didn’t help it. I took plenty of pictures, if you don’t believe me what I am saying just look at this picture..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Calish
Reviewed 15 February 2017

the room is quite fine but expect to experience some maintenance issues such as
shower broken etc.
location is little bid hard to locate at sultanahmet area, however the staff are good and its very safe to stay there.

Room Tip: no view to be expected to see, but for a budget is a fine hotel
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I would like to highly recommend Hotel Tulip House as one of the most hospitable and cosy budget hotels in Istanbul. Check into their spacious rooms and enjoy the comfort stay. The staff are friendly and personable. Enjoy the free local and Mediterranean breakfast delights to start your day at the cafe. Mesmerising and memorable to those who would like to spend a few days stay with an affordable budget in Istanbul.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo