Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Great Experience, Will use them again

We had a very positive experience with Al's Taxi service. I received regular emails and updates... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
anikzad
Excellent services

I have used this service many time. In istanbul, Fethiyeh and even from Kas to Gocek. I have never... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
A4347MCmustafaa
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Istanbul
from $35.00
from $33.30
from $24.40
from $25.99
More Info
All reviews always on time istanbul airport great communication great taxi service nice mercedes safe trip comfortable ride transfer service turkey airport transfer perfect service these guys city tour amazing city visiting istanbul vehicle driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2021

I travel between Istanbul and Saudi Arabia frequently. I use their service all the time in in Istanbul. 5 star service with a reasonable price.

Date of experience: May 2021
2  Thank msoytas
Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

Great service, very nice Mercedes minivans vehicles. They make you feel VIP guests in Istanbul for a reasonable price. Kudos to Al’s Taxi team

Date of experience: October 2021
2  Thank AykutDincer
Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

Consinstenly punctual, reliable airport taxi service. We have used both from & to the airport and asked for a baby seat during the online booking. They allocated a Mercedes Minivan that has an isofix connection and the exact same baby sent that they have sent the pictures from WhatsApp. Excellent customer service and communication skills. I would recommend to all parents who are worried about their kids safety. 10 out of 10

Date of experience: September 2021
2  Thank burcua435
Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

Concur with other reviewers. Reasonable rate for a personalized tour For my husband and myself. I walk with a cane so was happy to have Suleiman take us to the closest entrances It was a busy afternoon traffic wise but Suleiman is a very good driver. Al’s English is excellent so whenever translation was needed Suleiman would hand us the phone so we could make our needs known. Thanks Al. By the way we loved the baklava from the store you suggested on the way back to the Galadaport.

Date of experience: October 2021
3  Thank Barbara N
Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

The service was pretty amazing! The organizer is very easy to communicate and quite friendly. The driver was punctual, really kind and had a super clean driver. Never look for some other provider, they are doing great job!

Date of experience: August 2021