Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 84
SAVE US$ 11
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews nice decoration washing machine rooms were very clean place to stay fantastic hotel stayed nights great stay perfect location turkey comfort sleep reception housekeeping heart supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

They are very profesional, nice good environment, very clean and nice decoration...The service is absolutely the best.... They though all luxury details but a very elegant way...We stayed a few nights unfortunately but we will come back again sure ....

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

last week I stayed in tzl suites and had an amazing week. The hotel is luxuries and comfortable. the foods are delicious. Eventhough the restaurant are closed in istanbul. I really enjoyed eating in the hotels restaurant'' moyaj restaurant". the serves is really fast and the stuff are friendly. I stayed the garden suit and it was huge, I really recommend you to stay in garden suites.I am looking foward to visit tzl suites during summer.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Very good hotel and very clean. The people are nice and the service is perfect. I will definitely come back in the future. They even order your groceries at night which is outstandingly good. I came here for 6 days.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Very good Hotel. Nice and good environment. Clean and very well kept. I gave also appreciate treatment and how the people are, very nice an taking care of all clients

I will clearly repeat and recomend

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2021

This is my second stay in This hotel it is very nice so as the food also you are allowed to sit and enjoy your diner in the restaurant despite the lockdowns.
But this time i came for a surgery and it was a bad experience for me, when i ask for cleaning their boss came to my room and without my permission he lets his self in and i was like half naked and start screaming about blood on towels, which is normal cause i had a surgery and they are working with the SG clinic so they should expect guest like my situation i was chocked and mad with the way he was talking a very none respectful person very rude.
Even it’s one of my favourite hotels i may not come back ever there, my last stay wasn’t as comfortable as i expected.

Date of stay: February 2021
TURAN Çeliker, Satış at Tzl Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dear Nita,

First of all İ would like to thank you for been a faithful guest to TZL Suites Hotel.
The chairman of the hotel and İ apologize for the incovenient, we made our investigation and it turned out to be only a misunderstanding of course it doesn't mean that anyone is allowed to enter the suites without permission but we repeat our apologizes and make sure we will make it up on you for your next stay.

You may contact us for your next trip, we will try the best to make your stay the most comfortable and satisfying!
Sincerely Dunia!