All reviews gold lounge outdoor pool willow spa le labo main bathroom general manager and his team hotel opened turkish restaurant special shout cevahir mall concierge desk hotel staff are luxury hotel floor to ceiling windows great spa living room modern amenities
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed in Fairmont İstanbul for 2 nights. All staff are very professional and friendly. The room was perfect and extremely clean and breakfast was also very nice. The decor looks so modern and nice, there are many details in the rooms, I will definetely come back and stay there.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Kai-Winkler, Genel Müdür at Fairmont Quasar Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Cem T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Fairmont Quasar Istanbul.

Your recommendation and feedback are truly valuable to us as we consider them as the cornerstone for our continuous development. We are truly encouraged by your compliments and I have taken the liberty to share your kind words with our team.

Please know that, we want you to always feel that Fairmont Quasar Istanbul is your home away from home and we look forward to pleasure of welcoming you back for a return stay to our beautiful city.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife stay here for two days! Lovely and friendly staff! The service staff on breakfast are very helpful and friendly! Fantastic breakfast and amazing stay!!!Thanks to the chef and the team!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Kai-Winkler, Genel Müdür at Fairmont Quasar Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Cruiser567430,

On behalf of our team, I would like to express our gratitude for your time and consideration in writing your heartfelt review about your recent Fairmont Quasar Istanbul experience.

Thank you for choosing Fairmont Quasar Istanbul as your home away from home and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back with us soon for a return stay during your next visit to our beautiful city.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Easily the best hotel in Istanbul , I have travelled to istanbull but had never enjoyed staying there so much until stayed at Fairmont Quasar Istanbul, Hotel rooms are very luxurious and new , breakfast is amazing , design is great but the best part of this hotel is it is staff and the way their treat the guest, Particularly staff at the concierge are outstanding Sam and Melisa are amazing and they will take care of all your requests and make you feel just at home.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Seyed Mehdi H,

Your recommendation and feedback are truly valuable to us as we consider them as the cornerstone for our continuous development. We are truly encouraged by your compliments and I have taken the liberty to share your kind words with my team especially with respective colleagues.

Thank you for choosing Fairmont Quasar Istanbul as your home away from home and we look forward to welcoming you back with us soon for a return stay during your next visit to our beautiful city.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite world wide hotels.

The hotel is new, beautifully built and feels luxurious.

The rooms are big, clean with relaxing ambience and high end amenities. The bathroom and shower are wonderfully spacious and well laid out.

Service is consistent and the staff are pleasant.

Breakfast is plentiful with many options, and he chef even came out with freshly baked croissants one morning.

It has an outdoors terrace and all the facilities needed.

I wish I had been able to have a treatment as the spa but it had been fully booked.

Recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Kai-Winkler, Genel Müdür at Fairmont Quasar Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Chickencuisine,

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Check in was so fast, room was great, housekeeping was perfect and staff were very friendly. Breakfast had various kinds also the waiter was so friendly. I only stayed for two nights but I will definetly come again.

Room Tip: My room had a sea view and it was fantastic
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Kai-Winkler, Genel Müdür at Fairmont Quasar Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Seyahatsever2018,

On behalf of our team, I want to sincerely thank you for taking your valuable time to share your feedback with regards to your recent experience at Fairmont Quasar Istanbul.

We are delighted to learn that we managed to make your experience a unique one and I have a taken the liberty to share your comments with my team members as well.

Please know that, we want you to always feel; Fairmont Quasar Istanbul is your home away from home and we look forward to pleasure of welcoming you back for a return stay to our beautiful city.

Warmest Regards,