“Good location and nice receptionists”
Review of The Marmara Sisli

The Marmara Sisli
Ranked #335 of 1,173 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

This is a good hotel for business trip. For the price I paid, I am satisfied.

+Very kind and friendly receptionists.
+Nice buffet breakfast.
+good Wifi connection
+comfortable bed
+Close to a metro station and bus stops which can take you to anywhere in Istanbul.
+walking distance to one of the biggest shopping centres in Istanbul.
+on the same street you can find many restaurants and Carrefour supermarket.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear valued guest ,
Thank you for your kind reviews.
We are very happy to hear that you satisfied in our hotel.
I will share your comment with our staff.
We are working to improve our services.
We hope to see you again in our hotel
Kind regards

Reviewed 8 November 2017

...within The Marmara Very nice stay at Sisli , close to the Cevahir Shopping Mall , Nisantasi and Levent . Nice, cozy, clean rooms, very good breakfast even we haven't tried but it seems so , if you do not wanna take your breakfast-like us - there are very nice bakery , toast shop , supermarket just nearby. Hotel staffs are very friendly, specially Erdinc and Serkan at the reception will welcome and greet you each time sincerely with their smiles, thanks again to both being so helpful to us during our stay ...(and sending our remained posts to the addresses we have left !! everybody received :) their cargo's correctly on time ) Hotel securities are also supper friendly ! We can only recommend to make their serving hours for the drink at night can be kept longer ..since there is no bar nearby it is sometimes nice to chill out at their glass balcony at the ground floor and have a few drinks, possible that they would not like to keep the special barman for the night for a few guests but in the same time should be in the consideration that people are on holiday would like to expect from such a hotel this as a service..there are many Arabic people in the hotel if this was the cause that because majority of the people are not drinking I must say this would be disappointing only ,regardless from a guests view this should be an available service, I believe this can be improved .
In Istanbul we have stayed in various places and hotels so far but The Marmara Sisli was the one we felt we are part of Istanbul, like living there not just a visitors, specially the location far from tourist environments attracted us the most, looking forward our next stay already!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest ,
Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your stay at The Marmara Sisli. I will share your comments with our team, and I am confident that we references encourage them to provide the best quality services to serve all our guests to continue.
Best regards

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The hotel has really interesting and modern architectural design. Rooms were really clean and housekeeping was good. The staff were friendly and trained. The hotel is affordable. Our rooms in 9th and 10th floors and had great view.
It is close to "Sisli" metro station and also Cevahir mall.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: 9th and 10th floor with great view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Best regard

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The every things were good as I expected . The staff were friendly & helpful
the location was so close to jevahir shopping center with only 5-10 minutes walking.the breakfast was ok but I think it could be better with serving more hot foods such as different kind of omelets .
We had good time there

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Best regard

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I am so thankful of Mr. "Seyhan Deniz Koymen"; He turned my very stressful travel to an exceptional journey. Traveling with 3 cats is difficult enough, and the story became complicated when a few days before arrival at Istanbul, the hotel I had booked, cancelled my booking. I was very shocked and damaged and started to call to many hotels there. When they heared I have 3 cats, everyone refused to accept us. But the marmara group accepted our booking easily -with no extra charges-, specialy The marmara sisli; "This hotel is a real pet friendly hotel in Istanbul" Trust me, the staff are well experienced with pets. Thank you Mr. Oguz, for the best service and memories made for me in your 1950s stylish decorated rooms. Specially the kitties loved the view of seagulls on the roofs! Thank for your beautiful smiles which removed all my stress.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your kind feedback on your stay at The Marmara Sisli. I will share your feedback with our team and I am confident that our references encourage them to provide the best quality services to serve all our guests to continue.
best regard