“Great View”
Review of The Marmara Sisli

The Marmara Sisli
Ranked #315 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The hotel has really interesting and modern architectural design. Rooms were really clean and housekeeping was good. The staff were friendly and trained. The hotel is affordable. Our rooms in 9th and 10th floors and had great view.
It is close to "Sisli" metro station and also Cevahir mall.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: 9th and 10th floor with great view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest ,
Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your stay at The Marmara Sisli. I will share your comments with our team, and I am confident that we references encourage them to provide the best quality services to serve all our guests to continue.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The every things were good as I expected . The staff were friendly & helpful
the location was so close to jevahir shopping center with only 5-10 minutes walking.the breakfast was ok but I think it could be better with serving more hot foods such as different kind of omelets .
We had good time there

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I am so thankful of Mr. "Seyhan Deniz Koymen"; He turned my very stressful travel to an exceptional journey. Traveling with 3 cats is difficult enough, and the story became complicated when a few days before arrival at Istanbul, the hotel I had booked, cancelled my booking. I was very shocked and damaged and started to call to many hotels there. When they heared I have 3 cats, everyone refused to accept us. But the marmara group accepted our booking easily -with no extra charges-, specialy The marmara sisli; "This hotel is a real pet friendly hotel in Istanbul" Trust me, the staff are well experienced with pets. Thank you Mr. Oguz, for the best service and memories made for me in your 1950s stylish decorated rooms. Specially the kitties loved the view of seagulls on the roofs! Thank for your beautiful smiles which removed all my stress.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your kind feedback on your stay at The Marmara Sisli. I will share your feedback with our team and I am confident that our references encourage them to provide the best quality services to serve all our guests to continue.
best regard

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Location is very good. Front office, waiting and concierge staff excellent. Our room was very good too. It was a silent room with great view. Hotel and the room was generally clean but details in room wasn't so good. They have to improve their house keeping department. We will surely visit again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest ,
Thank you for your reviews.
Your comment made us proud and encourage us to improve our services.
We will be happy to see you again in our hotel.
Kind regards

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Desing of the hotel and room was nice. The room rate was cheap. Although we stayed in the low floor, room was really satisfied (except dirty window). staff were helpfull but not really professional. I personally will be pleasured to stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gözde K
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017