US$ 187
US$ 134
US$ 118
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 134/night.

US$ 221
Urban Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 75
  • Breakfast included
US$ 426
US$ 388
  • Pool
All reviewscevahir mallmetro stationcarrefour supermarketbusiness tripclose to the hotelwifi connectionbigger roomclean roomswalking distanceserkanmarmarasinksmrtourist
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The every things were good as I expected . The staff were friendly & helpful
the location was so close to jevahir shopping center with only 5-10 minutes walking.the breakfast was ok but I think it could be better with serving more hot foods such as different kind of omelets .
We had good time there

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest ,
Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your stay at The Marmara Sisli. I will share your comments with our team, and I am confident that we references encourage them to provide the best quality services to serve all our guests to continue.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Location is very good. Front office, waiting and concierge staff excellent. Our room was very good too. It was a silent room with great view. Hotel and the room was generally clean but details in room wasn't so good. They have to improve their house keeping department. We will surely visit again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest ,
Thank you for your reviews.
Your comment made us proud and encourage us to improve our services.
We will be happy to see you again in our hotel.
Kind regards

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Desing of the hotel and room was nice. The room rate was cheap. Although we stayed in the low floor, room was really satisfied (except dirty window). staff were helpfull but not really professional. I personally will be pleasured to stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gözde K
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed in The Marmara Şişli for over 3 weeks starting 17th of April as I was injured, I was welcomed by the young staff, who were very welcoming and nice. After that, other than the cleaning issues, I was complaining that they did not turn on the Air conditioner as it was too hot for me (as I was staying in bed all time), they refused at first claiming it was cold outside and they cannot turn it on for the whole hotel (except for the first and last floor). Despite I was already not in my best mood from being sick, the supervisor who claimed to be the manager, Mr. Bahadir. I asked him a lot to meet the manager, but he said he is the manager, which is not true. Also, as I couldn't move from bed, I had friends visiting, and each time they would have problems in the reception.

I was really unsatisfied with my stay and was waiting for a better customer service from such a Hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Abubaker E
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest ,
Thank you for your reviews.
I am so sorry to hearing your complain about your stay.
Because of your complain about conditioning system, we have changed your room to a self conditioning room. In our hotels we can not accept 4 or 5 guests to the room same time , because of security reasons.
Kind regards

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Location, staff and the room design fits very well for a business trip. Rooms are well decorated and clean. Try to prefer top floors then you may enjoy the view of the city-Istanbul. Its quality/price ratio is really high.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Cumhur B, Ön Büro Müdürü at The Marmara Sisli, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017