Spent 2 nights here after spending 2 at the hotel amid in sultanahmet. What a place to relax after 2 busy days sightseeing.
Room - we had a deluxe room and it was huge with a massive bed, possibly the most comfi bed I've ever slept in. The view was lovely of the pool area And the river. L'Occitane products :-) immaculate room.
The pool area - lovely comfi sun loungers, very helpful staff giving you towels, everywhere spotless, great waiter service, yummy cocktails, cold towels, water melon sun glass cleaning, all fabby and of course that great view if the bosphorus
Spa - complete heaven!! I had a massage, facial and hammam. My husband had 2 massages and the hammam, all were fabulous and the spa itself is lovely.
Dinning - breakfast was lovely, lots of choice, fruits, cereals, cooked breakfast and pastries, Nd delicious waffle :-)
Pool grill, we had delicious burgers one day and the wrap and club sandwich the other, all excellent.
Aqua - great setting and service and good food. Not great food though. My fish was a bit under cooked the 1st eve and I really didn't like my starter the 2nd eve, it was a caramelised onion starter, but it was served cold. Caramelised cold onions are not great. My husband steaks were very good though.
The view is wonderful, loved watching all the boats and looking at the bridge all lit up at night.
Staff - every single one that we encountered was completely top notch!!
I hate saying this sort of thing, but we've stay at many very lovely hotels, sandy lane, burj al Arab, soneva fushi and touesserok and the FS bosphorus is right up there with the 1st two and not fr behind the other 2. Fabulous hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons