Emine Sultan Hotel & Suites
US$ 148
US$ 556
US$ 422
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Absolutely awesome hotel and very friendly hosts. The hotel is situated in a quiet neighborhood just behind the Arasta Bazaar and the Blue Mosque. The entire staff
kept going out of their way to keep us comfortable. Breakfast was fantastic with a wide range of choice. I will certainly come back to this hotel whenI I visit Turkey again.

Room Tip: getting the 4th floor was an excellent choice
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anafater
Reviewed 8 July 2016

my room had no sea view but no issue at all. staff are friendly n hard working esp lady who looked after our breakfast! She is marvellous. hotel is abt 10 mins to Sultanahmet station and mins away from Blue Mosque.

Room Tip: so much to see in Istanbul . if you want good view, enjoy the view at the terrace during breakfast time!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kweekhim
Reviewed 25 June 2016

As I walked in, irritated because I had just fought with a cab driver who thought he could cheat my mother and I of taxi fare (It was our first time in Turkey), I saw an old man behind the admin desk with the brightest smile, and instantly I felt better about everything. He welcomed us in and knew exactly who we were. He helped us with our luggage and made sure we were settled in well. A young beautiful lady Odina, was also amazing, she smiled at all times- she answered all sorts of questions I had about Turkey and the area. Cagri, the hotel manager (handsome might I add), opened doors for his guests, called cabs and took well care of us :). The hotel is small and intimate- it is perfect if you are from a big, busy city. It is a walking distance to the metro and shops. its a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Bulelwa N
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We were staying at a property close by which was not very nice and happened to check here for prices and availability. They were able to accommodate us and Zeki, the hotel manager was very nice and welcoming. The rooms are nice and the facilities are clean and well kept. The rest of the staff speaks English well is super friendly and helpful. Breakfast on the rooftop has amazing views!!

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Meikohb
Reviewed 19 May 2016

It was a pleasure to be in this hotel, all staff are very nice and we like a lot the old style of the hotel.
The emplacement also is good, just near the old Istanbul center (Blue mosque and Aya Sofia) but away from the noise of traffic and touristic life.

The only negative point is sound insulation inside the hotel is not good !

Regards