Emine Sultan Hotel & Suites
US$ 204
US$ 179
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

US$ 222
US$ 201
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 223/night.

US$ 251
  • Breakfast included
US$ 510
US$ 393
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2016

As I walked in, irritated because I had just fought with a cab driver who thought he could cheat my mother and I of taxi fare (It was our first time in Turkey), I saw an old man behind the admin desk with the brightest smile, and instantly I felt better about everything. He welcomed us in and knew exactly who we were. He helped us with our luggage and made sure we were settled in well. A young beautiful lady Odina, was also amazing, she smiled at all times- she answered all sorts of questions I had about Turkey and the area. Cagri, the hotel manager (handsome might I add), opened doors for his guests, called cabs and took well care of us :). The hotel is small and intimate- it is perfect if you are from a big, busy city. It is a walking distance to the metro and shops. its a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Bulelwa N
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We were staying at a property close by which was not very nice and happened to check here for prices and availability. They were able to accommodate us and Zeki, the hotel manager was very nice and welcoming. The rooms are nice and the facilities are clean and well kept. The rest of the staff speaks English well is super friendly and helpful. Breakfast on the rooftop has amazing views!!

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Meikohb
Reviewed 19 May 2016

It was a pleasure to be in this hotel, all staff are very nice and we like a lot the old style of the hotel.
The emplacement also is good, just near the old Istanbul center (Blue mosque and Aya Sofia) but away from the noise of traffic and touristic life.

The only negative point is sound insulation inside the hotel is not good !

Regards
Aymen

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed with a friend end of March. This is a small hotel with around 10 rooms. We were travelling as two females and this place was great. Excellent location very close to the main square of the old city where you find the blue mosque etc. Dilshod was always helpful with his directions and thanks to Oogr...(I think that's how you spell it?) for giving us extra blankets and telling us how to turn the heating up in our room. Breakfast was alright but for the price and location you really can't go wrong. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hannah J
Reviewed 28 March 2016

The hotel is small but very cosy. It situated 3 mins walk from Blue Mosque. It has beautiful view on Bosphorus from the window. Also the staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay here when I visit Istanbul next time.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family