All reviews rooftop bar marine drive indian ocean rail tracks rooms have sea view family room travel desk rooms are clean a wonderful place to stay housekeeping team nice hotel visited this hotel complimentary breakfast watch the sunset sri lanka restaurant staff the hotel offers
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights at Ocean Colombo. Location was ok but I don't think it was value for money. Our room had a nice ocean view and our son enjoyed watching the train. The hotel offers a buffet breakfast from 7 am but it is not really ready until 8am.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Warren J, General Manager at The Ocean Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Cynthia,

Thank you for the comment on TripAdviser! We are sorry we have not met your expectations. Thank you for all recommendations. I will share this comment with my team and work towards immediate improvement and necessary action.

Look forward to welcome you exceeding your expectations once again to the Ocean Family.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were very impressed with room and customer service from checkin team /front office manager. We checked in at rush hour.. a coach load was also coming in. Nevertheless the manager got us into our fabulous room, so we could rush to an urgent bar /club ... room service was swift and good value. I'll definitely stay again

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the comment on TripAdviser! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for all recommendations. I will share this comment with my team.

Look forward to welcome you once again to the Ocean Family.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Rooms good , clean linen, although railway track across rooms well insulated for sound barriers, staff courteous, buffet more towards Indian cusine, Steward Subash very helpful and courteous in the restaurant. Reception and telephone Operators very informative

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Warren J, General Manager at The Ocean Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Bosco,

Thank you for all recommendations. I will share this comment with Subash and rest of the team.

We look forward to welcome you soon once again to The Ocean Colombo Family.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

It was a great stay with the ocean Colombo. The hotel located not far from the city center . Room was clean and the view from the room was beyond expectations, it was so beautiful . The door man at the lobby was so friendly and kind, the manager at the restaurant (breakfast) he was so friendly. Recommend hotel when you are planning to stay in Colombo and the view from the room it’s just an amazing .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Warren J, General Manager at The Ocean Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Miki,

Thank you for the comment on TripAdviser. We are delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for all recommendations. I will share this comment with my team and appreciate their work.

We look forward to welcome you once again to The Ocean Family!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I was at Ocean Colombo this March. It was a simple yet elegant hotel with a guaranteed beautiful beach view through a large glass wall. Room was simple and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and fast on any request, especially Shehan Marlon Steven was very helpful to me with getting the room fast and making my stay even more comfortable and memorable. One of the places I’d highly recommending Colombo to just stay indoor and relax.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Warren J, General Manager at The Ocean Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Sathees,

Thank you for the comment on TripAdviser. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share this comment with Marlon and the team.
Thank you for all recommendations. We look forward to welcome you once gain to the Ocean Family.