See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2015

This is an awesome place to be. Feels like home, so close to the beach and home cooked food !!
The family is so caring and loving I didnt want to leave !!
I visited sri lanka a couple of times and every time I have come here I have always stayed at Aloka Luxury apartment
A must visit if you go to Sri Lanka :)

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Mr. Asela part owner of "Aloka Luxury Apartment” gave us such a wonderful welcome where I did not expect from even a 5star hotel. Firstly I would like to mention that the neighborhood was friendly & courteous, bed linen was provided to us every day & talking about the food, it was delicious & up to standard. I was provided with free 4G WIFI as well. we were treated as it was our own home.

Honestly I would like to recommend "Aloka Luxury Apartment" to all of my friend’s office colleague & family.

Date of stay: June 2015