All reviewsgalle faceindian restaurantsri lankawalking distancecoffee shopshort staynice hoteltasty foodbreakfast buffet ispleasant stayrooms are comfortablebusiness trippool sidestayed here for one nightearly checktaj samudratuk tuk
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I stayed at Ramada for 5 days - the room was comfortable however the restaurant staff is pretty slow in serving especially in case of late/ mid night dinner. However the central location of the hotel makes the commute within Colombo very convenient. The beach is walking distance from the hotel (less than 1q00 metres).

Room Tip: Beach facing rooms are not exactly beach facing but offer decent view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Tharuka D, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are truly sorry to learn that our service couldn’t meet your expectations.

It was a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed the central location of our property as well as the in-room facilities.

Thank you very much once again for your feedback.

We are very much looking forward to having you with us in the very near future.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I was stay ramda hotel..dinner is superb.. lovely staff and not only... coffee shop "Eranda" was served my dinner food.. he is very friendly with the guest.. his service is quickly. I enjoyed my vacation.Thank you.. Room is comfatable. i hope to come agin..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing Ramada Colombo for your recent visit to Colombo and for sharing your overall positive experience and your impression of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that is mainly contributed to the professional service extended to you by our staff.

We cannot wait to welcome you back to Ramada Colombo soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Easy access to many places.Busy beach is 10 mins across the road. Breakfast is not too bad and staff are friendly. Pool open from 7am to 7pm ( which I think they should extend it to 10pm,7pm is too early to close the pool as many guests would have just come back from tour or business meetings ). Hotel lobby is nice and big with a nice bread / cake shop just tuck at a corner. Many tuktuk are outside the hotel but you need to bargain for each trip.You can also call a cab but I find the tuktuk is more interesting and a nice experience and you can get alot of informations from these guys ( from shopping to spa to restaurants to places of interest ). The room is nice and clean. Air-con works wonderful in the hot weather of Sri Lanka. Room service is excellent. Request for additional stuff like tea bags,mineral water,shower gal etc are given with a wide smile on their faces

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The staff and amenities at the Ramada were first class! I spent two weeks there and would highly recommend the hotel to other travellers.

The excellent service provided by the Cafe staff and bar staff can't be faulted.

The room I stayed in was clean and spacious.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Tharuka D, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for your review of your stay on TripAdvisor and for your lovely comments regarding our staff and their service.

Our aim is to provide an unforgettable service for each and every one of our guests and I am happy to know that we have succeeded in your event.

I truly hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back again to Ramada Colombo.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms are really comfortable.
Their staff is always smiling and welcoming. That’s the best part about it.
It is in the centre of the city and everything is pretty nearby to it. Stayed twice in this hotel.
Must try- prawns in their restaurant.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

On behalf of Ramada Colombo team, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for expressing your satisfaction in the form of this wonderful review!

We place a great emphasis on evaluating all the feedbacks we get from our beloved guests in order to improve our services day-to-day, so we can provide the best service to our guests.

I hope we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon to Ramada Colombo.