Zylan Luxury Villa
US$ 202
US$ 125
US$ 81
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 91/night.

OZO Colombo(Colombo)
US$ 111
US$ 131
US$ 128
Priceline
All reviewsjapanese foodzen restaurantcinnamon gardensrooftop poolfrench embassynice boutique hotelsri lankasmall poola nice place to stayrooms are hugeexcellent staycouple of nightsthe hotel managergreat roomcentral colomboembassiesplumbing
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Very good Japanese food is served here
The sushi rolls are very good including the players.
The restaurant is on the rooftop of the Japanese style boutique hotel.
The atmosphere at the rooftop is great.

Also you can take your own wine to the restaurant.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We only stayed here for a couple of nights but loved it. A really beautiful villa with lots of interesting pieces of artwork and nick nacks dotted around the place and a rooftop pool. The rooms were clean and spacious. Although it's not right in the heart of the town it's in the nice neighbourhood of cinnamon gardens. The staff were lovely - really helpful and friendly! Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank KimG6
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

So this is exactly what you do not want to encounter when you arrive in a foreign country with kids in the middle of the night. After having to bang on the gate for a few minutes to gain entry, I was escorted to a room that was advertised as having 1 king bed and 2 single beds but instead, had just one bed. I was then treated to a phone call from the hotel manager, Anushka, screaming at me that I have too many people in the room. Uhm, of course because the room I was given was not the one advertised.

After going back and forth with the well meaning but powerless hotel staff and a screaming (yes literally screaming) manager on the phone, the staff acknowledged, after I showed them the listing with pictures (this is after them trying to get their own wi-fi working for a good 20 minutes) that yes the room was advertised as having 3 beds. They still held to the claim that I was to specially request these extra beds. I thought my booking the room with 3 beds would be my special request for a room with 3 beds.

My family and I travel and stay in hotels/villas often (at least 5-6 times a year) and never have I encountered an issue like this nor such rude service.

In the end, they got me for an additional $50 USD more for what turned out to be an additional dirty mattress (that was nicely dressed in sheets) on the floor of the already tiny room. In all fairness, they did offer me another room on the other side, but after arguing with them for hours, it was now 3:30 am (1.5 hours after I arrived) and I had no interest in waking up my kids and bringing them down 3 flights of steps, from our original room, around the back to the other side and up more steps.

I got my remaining 3 hours of sleep and got out of there. My original plan was to spend the day in Colombo but I didn't trust them to watch my luggage after the fiasco the night before. Day 1 of my holiday was officially ruined.

I then had another rude awakening at checkout as I was charged another $20 USD for breakfast. Breakfast that was included in my rate.

Room was basic, nothing fancy, but clean. The fan was noisy but worked. I will never come here again nor recommend.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank MrsTMLJ
Reviewed 20 February 2017

An old historic building has been renovated to a high standard,but i think quite a while ago, perhaps now could do with a little touch up. But enjoyed our stay. Our room was very comfortable and large. Pool area small only 2 sun beds, but a great place to be for a few hours relax and see a wonderful sunset. Views are great. Staff good and very helpful. A good choice for a small boutique hotel. Everyone raves about the Japanese restaurant, so worth a try. It's a shame we did not have time.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank eliza1005
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights as a stopover. Comfortable room with good facilities. Pool on roof top was a welcome break and refreshing after a day exploring the city. An okay location for most locations, with Tuk tuks close by.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple