All reviews rooftop bar recycled materials sri lanka great boutique pool area suite room tuk tuk bustling city fruit platter small hotel main road stayed nights airport transfer long flight an upgrade special thanks galle road
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was everything that I could hope for and more. The room was amazing and the bathroom was spectacular! We had both a huge bathtub and a huge shower room, all super fresh, clean and nice. The room was tastefully decorated and had a modern sophisticated style.
The pool in this hotel is amazing, as are all the hotel facilities. You will feel an amazing flow between inside and outside areas, as the entire hotel is so well planned. There is also a very nice rooftop bar which offer good views of the city. There is also a very good restaurant with delicious food!
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, making the entire experience as comfortable for us as possible. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Andreia R
Colombo C, General Manager at Colombo Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Hi Ms. Andreia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review, reading your comments put a big smile on all our faces! We appreciate your valued feedback and we are glad you had a lovely time staying at Colombo Court Hotel & Spa and equally happy that you enjoyed the facilities and the room.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Please do not hesitate to contact anyone from the team when you decide to come back! Till next time... we wish you safe travels and a wonderful time.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Our Sri Lanka tour culminated at this hotel. We left my parents to explore Colombo for a few more days. The staff is absolutely amazing. They upgraded my parents to a better room and ensured that they were well taken care off. A special thank you to Arun who always went a step further and delighted us each time with his warmth and care. Will definitely visit again. My parents particularly enjoyed the Indian option for breakfast. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi Anshul,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was indeed lovely to read your comments and to know your lovely parents had a wonderful stay. Arun is truly a hands-on butler that is ever ready to help his guests and we are so glad he made your parents stay all the more better. We look forward to welcoming you and your parents soon! Do not hesitate to contact the team and we will be honored to take care of you all again!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I would like to share a loving memory of my stay at the Colombo Courtyard Hotel where I stayed with my boyfriend.We were there in a busy shedule but your welcoming smile and professionalism in dealing with issues with ease left a long-lasting impression.
It was my birthday and that romantic night at Colobo Courtyard Hotel was the best gift I was given by my boyfriend!
I really love that suite room and pool area which were always kept clean.Delicious foods and love that memory so much.
The staff also very friendly and active.
This is a warm recommendation and
Surely we will be back there soon
Thank you for everything !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Udari,

We remember your lovely night and we are so glad you enjoyed every bit of your time here. It is with great pride and passion that the team is ever ready to help the guests. Thank you for choosing Colombo Court Hotel & Spa to celebrate your special day!

Please come again and when you do, do not hesitate to contact any of us and we will be happy to help you out. Once again, thank you for your wonderful review and we wish you and your boyfriend all the very best.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived after a long flight to be told my friend and I had both been upgraded, we had booked a deluxe double each. Well my friends room was a suite so definitely an upgrade, mine was a disgrace and a downgrade to a twin room with no natural daylight so it was dark and dingy, No headboard but a bank of switches, the beside light did not work and there was no bedside cabinet on the other side of the bed. This cost me £76 a night the same as my friend was paying and I am disgusted. I complained about having an engagement party outside my bedroom on the second night as had to walk straight through the Centre of the party to get to and from my room and it felt very uncomfortable! Don’t even think about using the spa for a manicure as it will peel off within 3 hours!

On our day of checking out we were told there was no management to sort anything out and wasted 2 hours, we had intended to go to Colombo Fort before our next hotel, so a wasted day. The only good point the porter/waiter was delightful in the main reception area seating. Photos of my room and then the suite are posted you can’t tell me it was worth the money I paid. Would never stay here again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Outstanding small boutique hotel. Superb decor, efficient air con, great Loft Bar. The butler service by Arrun and the table service by Yasmindu was what helped us deal with what is a busy, polluted hectic city. Their knowledge and tips and service was 5 star. They are both to be congratulated.
Nothing was too much trouble for Arrun, regarding our questions.

The live music in the Loft Bar was perfect, a real happening place with a great atmosphere.

This hotel is excellent but it is the staff that make it.
It is clean, efficient, the pool and spa and planting makes it an oasis.

The only comment regarding improvement is the restaurant, it would do well to stick to local food and not European. Serving fine curries and Sri Lankan dishes would make a big difference.

Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Mary,

Thank you for putting a big smile on our faces! Thank you for a wonderful review and truly expressing your thoughts about your stay. We are so glad to hear you had great stay at Colombo Court Hotel & Spa, we truly live for the happy stories from our guests.

Arun is truly an efficient butler that takes care of his guest with passion and pride. We are happy to know he has made your stay all the more better. We will definitely pass your kind remarks to Yasindu and Arun for a job well done.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel. Till then, do take care and we hope to see you soon.