Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$54
Agoda.com$55
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2019 via mobile

I have now stayed at this establishment 3 times and each and every time it has been a home from experience. Well done. Absolutely fabulous. The staff go out of their way to help and please. I recommend this guest house every time. The food is fresh and ambience superb. It's been a wonderful experience every time. Fresh bed linen, hot water even when Gas has been checked n short supply. I can't say enough other than keep it up! You get my vote every time.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank farzana65
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

All of you travelers out there! Please be careful. This place is ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC, to say the least! There is absolutely NOTHING to benefit from this DUMP except for lies, receipt, and total DISCOMFORT! Seriously!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank AbdoolE3
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is my first visit to Pakistan from Singapore. My friend book this hotel for 5 nights and first impression was clean and neat. Small boutique hotel and with friendly staffs.
They are warm and friendly towards tourists as mostly stay by businessman.
Room are spacious and clean however, not much room service given but you can request from them direct. Breakfast is salty to me especially their omelette but their Chai great taste. usd50 per day per night..

5  Thank JennS357
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is well maintain as it was my first time visiting Pakiatan. The room are so spacious and clean and worth the amount usd50 per night. However, there is no housekeeping service and no kettle boiling hot water. Quiet and good security hotel, stay with ease. Food not much variety and you need to call their uber service to bring you to placeof interest.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 529jenniec
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I loved my stay in this hotel. I was very comfortable and they helped me in all i needed. The staff people is very nice and everyone speak english, so there is no problem of language. The breakfast is served in your room and the price of the chamber is not expensive. Definetely I will return to that place when coming back.

Room tip: Tell them the number of users, they will put you in an nice room.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo