Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$115
View deal
Hotels.com$115
Travelocity$115
Orbitz.com$115
Tripadvisor$115
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

A very cosy and comfortable hotel. We stayed in the royal suite which was quite spacious, good for a family of 4-5 persons. Food is good? Although breakfast and room service can be improved a bit more. The location is great. It's a 5 min. Drive to centaurus mall.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sajveen S
Reviewed 4 July 2017

v nice room for the price. they have several room options (queen, Classic, Royal). Royal was too big so we went for Queen's which was pretty decent in size. Food was great. Breakfast options were also good. The point of improvement is that the glass door in the washrooms should be extended so that the whole washroom doesn't get wet.

Room tip: Royal room is very luxurious. Select it only if you intend to stay inside mostly else Queens is fine. Try to get on first floor.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maryam_RUae
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We got the elegance room, it was very nice and affordable. Everything was clean but I had some concerns for e.g the fridge they had in the room was not working also the Muslim shower in the bathroom wasn't the best quality also the extra mattress they gave was very small and hardly a person could sleep on it. Otherwise,everything was good.

Room tip: Elegance suite is good for famlies.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Khadija F
Reviewed 19 May 2016

The hotel looks really adorable when you step in, but you only have to look closer to see that this hotel is NOT clean. There are random hair every where. I asked for the room to be cleaned but obviously cleaning means minor rearrangement of items. I was really mad to see the reviews claiming that this place was clean but nope- sorry guys. Also the service is SLOW like anything. I asked for an extension cord to charge my electronics and something to kill the many mosquitos in the room...it took 40 minutes, two calls and one visit to the counter to get them to come several steps away from the service center. And if you think that's bad- lets talk about the bathroom- the water stands still in the shower because the opening to the drainage is closed off or maybe there is hair there, I really can't tell you because I didn't open it. But I was grossed out by that. Not hygienic. I am really, really upset by the price- My husband got the room for 8500 and honestly, it's NOT worth it. IF you are charging people, charge them for GOOD SERVICE AND CLEANLINESS. No one wants to stay at a place where they begin to regret their decision.
ROOM 202

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank Maida S
Reviewed 2 March 2016

I got a Deluxe Room at a very attractive price (negotiable)

Room itself and its bathroom was very spacious and clean.

Buffet Breakfast was not top of the line but was hygienically superb and ample for a day's start.

Internet (WiFi) is complimentary and covers the whole hotel (we stayed on Ground Floor so we didn't face any difficulty)

Very quick service by reception and very courteous and helpful staff.

Great Location, security wise also (Chinese were staying there and roaming around freely in and around the hotel without security)

Don't trust their Marketing department :P

Room tip: Deluxe Rooms are better than Classic Rooms
Date of stay: January 2016