Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$111
eDreams$111
Agoda.com$112
FindHotel$112
Etrip$112
All reviews perfect location clean environment business trip joyful facilities wifi mr services
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2022

After a long trip in the mountains, it was a delight to find a clean, air conditioned hotel with friendly staff, a nice shower & other facilities.
The hotel is well located, just a short taxi ride from the National Memorial, Faisal Mosque and Rawalpindi

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2022 via mobile

We ended up by a counsidince at this hotel but choose not to change it during our whole stay in Islamabad cause of their professionell service & behaviour.
A special heads up goes to Miss Tanzila for her proffetionalism she and all her colleagues made our stay enjoylable .
Regards
Hasan Family

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2022

I was on a business trip and booked a room at Envoy Continental. Everything is very good, clean environment and well trained Staff. Very cooperative staff. Miss Tanzila Rao helped me to check our properly and guide throughout. She is also helping me to setup my Company profile so that I can refer my teammates as well. She is working on giving discounts.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2022

A great service and a generous host. The food was commendable. The staff was very friendly and kind. Rooms were clean and tidy and up to standard. A perfect location . Hope to stay with you guys next time too.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 19 January 2022

I visited it many times and really enjoyed all the services and my trip there was friends will be remembered. The staff was friendly and they can arrange any necessary needs and management was really help you in providing good service and ideas to explore Islamabad for travelling.

Date of stay: January 2022