Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$110
eDreams$110
Agoda.com$110
FindHotel$110
Hotels.com
All reviews perfect location clean environment business trip management joyful facilities wifi mr services
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The Envoy Continental is one of good hotel in Islamabad, I stay here with my family, The staff are helpful and hotel rooms are clean. It is just close to Faisal Mosque. There are many good Restaurants near of hotel, and you can eat all kind of Pakistani, Afghan and Chinese food.

Date of stay: August 2017
4  Thank Aziz R
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Every thing was amazing Specially, Cleanses & location. Best Experience of my trip. :)
The staff is very cooperative & professional. Will come again InShaAllah. Food is also tasty need little improvement in menu. Over All Great !

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank aimanejaz
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Treated good . Service is fabulous. I will go there again . I stay there for 3 days. Rooms are fantastic. Receptionist are polite. Everything thing is good . They are good people. I like it very much.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bukhari1121
Reviewed 2 January 2018

The worst experience I've ever had and highly suggest people to stay away from this place if they don't want to get scammed, be accused of lying and treated very unprofessionally. Plus they don't even have the basic facilities of Wi-Fi and A/C, not sure why it's listed as a 3-star. In short, I had booked this place on phone and made the mistake of not getting a detailed receipt, which was their job to give in the first place, which gave them to opportunity to charge me twice as much than what was "confirmed" on the phone and they claimed that they person I booked with wasn't even available at the time I called, calling me a liar. Very very disappointing, ruined our whole trip and made up lies on lies by teaming up with the whole staff against their customers. I would never wish this upon anyone but hope this place closes down instead of scamming and cheating.

Room tip: Avoid every room at all costs if you have self respect so they don't accuse you of lying and charge you twice as much for a room!
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Tariq787
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Your hospitality and professional courtesy and efficiency were much appreciated.
Congratulations and best wishes,but all credit goes to Mr.Hamid Subhani & Special thanks For Mr. Abdul Rasheed Kashmari if he is still there.
Atif Abbasi.
+966500637046

Room tip: All rooms are view sided.
Date of stay: January 2017