Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$122
Priceline$105
FindHotel
eDreams$105
Agoda.com$105
All reviews perfect location clean environment business trip management joyful facilities cleanliness services
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Happened to stay here for three days on an official visit and I must say this is one of the top place, located in heart of capital, to stay and that too at affordable price.

Rooms were spacious and furniture there in was of fine quality. Ambience overall was great and staff was courteous.

Food, especially the breakfast, overall was good and healthy.

Definitely coming back !

Date of stay: June 2017

Dear Ali,
Greetings from Envoy Hotel, Islamabad.
Thank you for your review.
I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable.

Hope to see you again at Envoy Hotel.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I'm staying with my family recommended by our family's friends.

Found this hotel neat and clean better than was described.

Food was delicious and tasty.

All room's are upgraded, one can feel at home. Ideally located in commercial hub easy access.

Will recommend to all friends and families to stay here.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mahnoor,
Greetings from Envoy Hotel, Islamabad.
Thank you for your review.
I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable.

Hope to see you again at Envoy Hotel.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I have never stayed in a hotel this bad nothing was working its in a sad sad shape i wish i have never stayed there. i made a mistake to book a room in this hotel if i had seen the rooms before i would have never book the room in this hotel

Room tip: Rooms were the worst shape ever i will nerf stay there again not in my life
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mohammed,
Greetings for Envoy Hotel, Islamabad.

I am sorry to know that your stay was not comfortable.
I will be happy that when you plan next, please let me know and be my guest.

Hope you accept my invitation. I can be reached on my email address.

Adnan A.Khan

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Very good hospitality and very helpful people you feeling free like with your family at home. I have been spending more than tow weeks.

Very nice food and service. and wonderful location close to the market and metro and other hand everything easy to get it.
Very clean hotel and nice BQQ at night.

I will recommend my friends and colleagues to stay here from Oman.

Date of stay: April 2017
Management response:Responded 15 May 2017

Dear Idris,

Greetings from Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.
I am happy to hear from you that your stay was pleasant and comfortable.
We are committed to look after each guest to maintain our said standards with our professional staff.

I look forward to meet you again at our Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad, do let me know on your next visit.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for Business Trip, very Friendly staff, although it was all booked , leaving us with few options ,but worth the stay. Complimentary Breakfast was provided, great taste . Located in Blue Area.

Date of stay: November 2016
Management response:Responded 15 May 2017

Dear Talha

Greetings from Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable with us, which help us to further improve our standards and motivating our employees.

I look forward to meet you again welcoming you and your family members at Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.

Warm Regards