Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$122
Priceline
Agoda.com$101
eDreams$100
Orbitz.com
All reviews perfect location clean environment business trip management joyful facilities cleanliness mr services
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I have never stayed in a hotel this bad nothing was working its in a sad sad shape i wish i have never stayed there. i made a mistake to book a room in this hotel if i had seen the rooms before i would have never book the room in this hotel

Room tip: Rooms were the worst shape ever i will nerf stay there again not in my life
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 30 July 2017

Dear Mohammed,
Greetings for Envoy Hotel, Islamabad.

I am sorry to know that your stay was not comfortable.
I will be happy that when you plan next, please let me know and be my guest.

Hope you accept my invitation. I can be reached on my email address.

Best Regards,
Adnan A.Khan

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Very good hospitality and very helpful people you feeling free like with your family at home. I have been spending more than tow weeks.

Very nice food and service. and wonderful location close to the market and metro and other hand everything easy to get it.
Very clean hotel and nice BQQ at night.

I will recommend my friends and colleagues to stay here from Oman.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Idris,

Greetings from Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.
I am happy to hear from you that your stay was pleasant and comfortable.
We are committed to look after each guest to maintain our said standards with our professional staff.

I look forward to meet you again at our Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad, do let me know on your next visit.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for Business Trip, very Friendly staff, although it was all booked , leaving us with few options ,but worth the stay. Complimentary Breakfast was provided, great taste . Located in Blue Area.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Talha

Greetings from Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable with us, which help us to further improve our standards and motivating our employees.

I look forward to meet you again welcoming you and your family members at Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.

Warm Regards
Email: adnankhan@envoyhotel.com

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I wad recommended by my family friends to stay here.

Found this place much better than heard.

Professional staff, very freindly eager to help.

Food was too tasty wished we had stayed further.

Neat, clean and comfortable rooms.

The location is worth residing in heart and commercial surroundings of Islamabad.

Fully recommemded to other travellers to visit and stay here.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Sabah,

Greetings from Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.

I look forward to meet you again welcoming you, your family members and colleaques at Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.

Warm Regards
Email: adnankhan@envoyhotel.com

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I came after two years have found it very friendly and helpful staff.

Rooms being upgraded, comfortable and clean.

Food is too good to dine with family and friends.

I love this location all commercial activities are at walking distance.

Definitely, will recommend to my friends and family friends to stay here.

All corporate and families were at breakfast enjoying the atmosphere and dishes.

Date of stay: March 2017