Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$122
Priceline$103
FindHotel$103
eDreams$103
Agoda.com$103
All reviews perfect location clean environment business trip management joyful facilities cleanliness mr services
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for Business Trip, very Friendly staff, although it was all booked , leaving us with few options ,but worth the stay. Complimentary Breakfast was provided, great taste . Located in Blue Area.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 15 May 2017

Dear Talha

Greetings from Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable with us, which help us to further improve our standards and motivating our employees.

I look forward to meet you again welcoming you and your family members at Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.

Warm Regards
Adnan A. Khan
Email: adnankhan@envoyhotel.com

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I wad recommended by my family friends to stay here.

Found this place much better than heard.

Professional staff, very freindly eager to help.

Food was too tasty wished we had stayed further.

Neat, clean and comfortable rooms.

The location is worth residing in heart and commercial surroundings of Islamabad.

Fully recommemded to other travellers to visit and stay here.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 15 May 2017

Dear Sabah,

Greetings from Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.

I look forward to meet you again welcoming you, your family members and colleaques at Envoy Continental Hotel, Islamabad.

Warm Regards
Adnan A. Khan
Email: adnankhan@envoyhotel.com

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I came after two years have found it very friendly and helpful staff.

Rooms being upgraded, comfortable and clean.

Food is too good to dine with family and friends.

I love this location all commercial activities are at walking distance.

Definitely, will recommend to my friends and family friends to stay here.

All corporate and families were at breakfast enjoying the atmosphere and dishes.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Farrukhqadree
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I am staying here for last week and found beautiful hotel.

Ideally located in the business hub.

The services and decor are very good.

Food quality, front office and housekeeping staff are very helpful and friendly.

I will strongly recommend my colleagues and other families to stay here, its worth place .

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We stayed in the hotel for three nights in two different rooms. The overall impression is that the hotel is worned down and needs quite some refurbishment. The cleaning is also so and so. But the personnel are kind and helpful. Though the location is good with one of the major streets in Lahore around the corner.

Date of stay: February 2017