Lowest prices for your stay
$121
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
eDreams$121
FindHotel$115
Trip.com
All reviews hotel review maple leaf restaurant making my stay comfortable front office front desk staff excellent experience bell boy cleaned daily excellent room place to stay will visit again the hotel staff breakfast spread room service his job business lounge great hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

It was a great experience to stay at Islamabad regalia. Food is great here and the hospitality of the staff is remarkable. The rooms are very well maintained with all of the necessary utilities available and already installed. I will definitely make my stqy at Islamabad regalia again.

Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

We chose the best. This place turns out to be an Amazing place and Experience, Cleanliness 100%
Best place to stay for family, Food was so so delicious. Will surely visit again Inshaa Allah.
100% recommended for specially girls, ladies and family.

Reviewed 21 May 2022

So, fortunately again I got a chance to stay at Hotel Regalia and tbh, I am amazed to see they are just going through more and more improvements.

My last experience during my stay was perfectly amazing and this time again they surprised me with the way they maintained their professionalism and hospitality.

A big challenge for top-notch hotels in Islamabad as this hotel can easily beat any other with their professional services and home-like environment.

5 stars for the front desk staff especially Mr. Shuja and Mr.Nadir, the room service faculty, and the housekeeping staff.

Thank you for making my stay comfortable.
More power to you all

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2022

I'm feeling sad as I'm leaving Regalia Hotel and going back home. My stay here was just like living in a dream.
We all were delivered with excellent services. Staff of Regalia Hotel is too good, professional and cooperative and yes! it's interior designing is also too beautiful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

Well appointed hotel behind the famous Lal mosque and not too far from central Islamabad. There was some renovation work going on the ground floor next to the reception. This work did get quite smelly at times.
All the staff were friendly and helpful. Only tried the buffet breakfast in the morning. A variety of good food on offer.