Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$85
eDreams$85
Agoda.com$85
Tripadvisor$85
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2019

This a a lovely hotel. I stayed 2 nights in June 2019 and found its location a huge plus. You can walk to most cafe's, restaurants and shops. The room was clean, quiet and everything worked. Nice crisp cotton linen. TV has a good selection of channels. The check in was smooth and they even gave me a room at 10.00 am.

The breakfast is fine, its not a buffet. They don't offer fresh fruit, despite Pakistan having some of the best fruit around, mangos especially. Good paratha and kheema. The irritating part is the staff are constantly huddled together behind the bar, either chatting or looking at their phones. Secondly they allow smoking in the dining area and it took just 2 smokers to make the room stink.
It's a really lovely hotel, they just need some good coaching for their staff and invest in maintaining the rooms, as some bits are getting tatty.

Room tip: Room 206 is quiet and non smoking
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank MNKCamberley_UK
Reviewed 29 April 2019

I booked through Booking.com, and didn't give any credit card details to hold the room. I informed them that I would be arriving late. Yet check-in was smooth and efficient, and the staff were friendly. I found the place more professional than other guesthouses I have stayed in the area. However, it is also a little pricier.

The location is lovely, with lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance.

Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank Saeed_Motiwala
Reviewed 24 January 2019

As a woman traveling solo, I was very upset with how some of the staff treated me. The airport pick-up man pulled up several pictures of me while driving me to the hotel (he had found them through Facebook, WhatsApp and Google) asking if they were of me and commenting on how I looked in them. As I got into my room, I noticed that a) several staff members had already tried to message me and add me on Facebook, b) the security chain did not work. I hope it is clear why this would make a young woman traveling alone in an unknown country uncomfortable. In the weeks following my stay, I have had to block several attempts by staff members to contact me on social media. Please stop this. And women, please stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Lina T
Serai R, Manager at Serai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Dear Ms. Lina,

Thank you for contacting Serai Boutique Hotel. we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

My name is Muhammad Huzaifa i am the General Manager of Serai Boutique Hotel.

Ms. Lina please help us by providing more information so we may understand and help you accordingly.
As per my findings you checked in late in the night at 11 pm and check out next day at 7 in the morning means that was only 8 to 9 hours stay and you made the booking for only 01 night stay with us. Which means we had a very short time to intact with you.

Could you please send me the screen shorts of the messages sent by any of the employee. I am very astonished about your review because, we received this kind of review about our employees first time. However on booking.com with the reviews of different guest stayed with us also females staying alone left very kinds comments about our staff. That is why my staff rating is 8.6 on booking.com.

Please share any material so that we can take corrective action against concern persons.

Beat Regards.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

The best part of it is its location, in a beautiful leafy residential area with lots of food and shopping options nearby. The rooms are large and relatively clean. Breakfast is quite poor with very limited options, no buffet. Staff are nice but not particularly attentive to tourists needs: they have no city maps, no tour arrangements, no universal plugs in rooms.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ffrige
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 4 days everything was good the staff was really helpful specially kashif food was good and the taste was also perfect. Hotel was near to everything. Would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: May 2018