Lowest prices for your stay
$244
$237
Priceline$244
Travelocity$244
Destinia.com$250
All reviews margalla hills the executive lounge beautiful city breakfast buffet is the ground floor business trip nadia security pakistan gym internet services conference checks
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

Although a property from infamous Marriott brand, but falls below the expected values in all aspects. Security is so well managed that even the hotel guests are treated as outsiders and guests with disability should prior inform hotel in order to be able to reach main entrance by car. All furniture from the lobby to the room are stretched above their lifespan and it clearly shows. Moving towards food, they do have a variety of resturants so food options are great and quality is fair enough. I have to mention that the breakfast buffet menu was a bit weird for me as many lunch or dinner dishes were present so if you like dinner for breakfast you are in luck. The hotel does have all the ammenties you expect from a 5 star hotel but i would suggest to keep expectations a bit lower than international marriotts. Lastly in a round of all things, the value for money is between not good to terrible as its on the extreme high end. I would suggest checking other options if security is not a extreme concern of yours.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hunain97
Amina Jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Dear Mr. Hunain,
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. We appreciate your patronage; hence were disappointed to read that your recent experience was not up to your expectations
As a five-star hotel, we pride ourselves on training our team to provide the very best service and customer experience. Feedback like yours is extremely valuable in helping us to continually evaluate and enhance our guest experience. We have discussed your concerns with the respective department and we assure you that all necessary actions will be taken to ensure that such shortcomings do not occur again in the future. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to having you again,

Reviewed 16 June 2022

Located in a quite area with over the top security. A real challenge just getting to reception but I am sure they have a good reason. Check in was quick and in a short time we were being shown to our room.
The room was spacious and clean albeit a bit dated. Bathroom was also clean, so ticked the box.
Breakfast in the morning was a bit of a challenge due to the number of people. Limited selection was a disappointment.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank SalimM

Dear Mr. Salim,

Thank you for visiting the Islamabad Marriott and for taking the time to share your review with us. We appreciate your patronage; We are glad to know the check-in was quick and that you liked the room. Your feedback on the breakfast has been shared with our F &B Director for his review and further action.
.We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to the Islamabad Marriott Hotel.

Reviewed 12 May 2022

Its simply not worth visiting for the sake of fun, the front desk, service in Nadia and the rooms cannot be categorised 5* anymore. I would rather spend money in some place else. There are better guest houses and cheaper hotels offering better service & food.

Date of stay: January 2022
amina jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2022

Dear Mr. Shabbir,

Thank you very much for the comments following your recent stay at the Islamabad Marriott Hotel.

The management and I have read your comments with great concern regarding your room, reception and Nadia Restaurant.

I shall be pleased to full investigate your complaint and in order to do so, I will need to know more details and your room number.

I am looking forward to receiving your reply with the relevant details.

With warmest regards,

Hassan Khan
EAM Rooms

Reviewed 11 May 2022

So I’m booked in for 1 night, have a business meeting at 9 next morning and there is loud music coming from the ground floor. I’m told there’s a wedding and I’m very happy for the couple but I need to sleep. Reception tells me they can’t stop the wedding . It’s midnight now and I’m still waiting for the wedding to end. There is no double glazing and control on noise. Just horrible

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
amina jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2022

Dear Ms. Saira,

The management and I have read your comments with great concern and we are very sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. This does not reflect in anyway the quality comfort and service that our hotel is obliged to render to our guests.

Kindly be assured that I have conveyed your comments to the Department Heads concerned for their thorough review and immediate action.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back when we shall demonstrate the quality service for which the Islamabad Marriott Hotel is renowned worldwide.

With warmest regards,

Hassan Khan
EAM Rooms

Reviewed 29 March 2022 via mobile

Nothing has changed in this hotel in 5 year from my last visit.
Needs updating, looks very tired and worn out.
Should be ashamed as the quality no way matches the price they charge.

Staff is nice and polite and about the best thing this hotel offers.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manuh99
Amina Jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2022

Dear Manuh99,
Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip advisor. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that it was never our intention to make you feel this way. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number 1 priority therefore your concerns have been forwarded to the relevant leadership team to ensure that necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from happening in the future. I appreciate your sentiments for the hotel staff.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Should your travels bring you back please feel free to reach out to me in advance and I will ensure that you are looked after.