Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$244
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com$244
Travelocity$244
Priceline$244
Agoda.com
All reviews margalla hills the executive lounge breakfast buffet is the ground floor business trip nadia security pakistan gym internet services conference checks
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2022

Located in a quite area with over the top security. A real challenge just getting to reception but I am sure they have a good reason. Check in was quick and in a short time we were being shown to our room.
The room was spacious and clean albeit a bit dated. Bathroom was also clean, so ticked the box.
Breakfast in the morning was a bit of a challenge due to the number of people. Limited selection was a disappointment.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank SalimM
Amina Jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Dear Mr. Salim,

Thank you for visiting the Islamabad Marriott and for taking the time to share your review with us. We appreciate your patronage; We are glad to know the check-in was quick and that you liked the room. Your feedback on the breakfast has been shared with our F &B Director for his review and further action.
.We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to the Islamabad Marriott Hotel.

Reviewed 12 May 2022

Its simply not worth visiting for the sake of fun, the front desk, service in Nadia and the rooms cannot be categorised 5* anymore. I would rather spend money in some place else. There are better guest houses and cheaper hotels offering better service & food.

Date of stay: January 2022
amina jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2022

Dear Mr. Shabbir,

Thank you very much for the comments following your recent stay at the Islamabad Marriott Hotel.

The management and I have read your comments with great concern regarding your room, reception and Nadia Restaurant.

I shall be pleased to full investigate your complaint and in order to do so, I will need to know more details and your room number.

I am looking forward to receiving your reply with the relevant details.

With warmest regards,

Hassan Khan
EAM Rooms

Reviewed 11 May 2022

So I’m booked in for 1 night, have a business meeting at 9 next morning and there is loud music coming from the ground floor. I’m told there’s a wedding and I’m very happy for the couple but I need to sleep. Reception tells me they can’t stop the wedding . It’s midnight now and I’m still waiting for the wedding to end. There is no double glazing and control on noise. Just horrible

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
amina jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2022

Dear Ms. Saira,

The management and I have read your comments with great concern and we are very sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. This does not reflect in anyway the quality comfort and service that our hotel is obliged to render to our guests.

Kindly be assured that I have conveyed your comments to the Department Heads concerned for their thorough review and immediate action.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back when we shall demonstrate the quality service for which the Islamabad Marriott Hotel is renowned worldwide.

With warmest regards,

Hassan Khan
EAM Rooms

Reviewed 29 March 2022 via mobile

Nothing has changed in this hotel in 5 year from my last visit.
Needs updating, looks very tired and worn out.
Should be ashamed as the quality no way matches the price they charge.

Staff is nice and polite and about the best thing this hotel offers.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manuh99
Amina Jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2022

Dear Manuh99,
Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip advisor. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that it was never our intention to make you feel this way. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number 1 priority therefore your concerns have been forwarded to the relevant leadership team to ensure that necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from happening in the future. I appreciate your sentiments for the hotel staff.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Should your travels bring you back please feel free to reach out to me in advance and I will ensure that you are looked after.

Reviewed 19 March 2022 via mobile

Average spa. Had an express manicure and a spa pedicure which was very average. Soles of my feet weren’t filed and under my nails weren’t cleaned in the manicure.
I also had a skin cleansing facial. Again this was ok, the facial massage was good but overall wouldn’t have this again. Ambiance is okish.
Had my eyebrows done, this was fine.
I throughly advise if you can, you go to Arammish spa in Lahore. I used the Gulberg branch as did my husband and mother in law and cannot fault it. Wish they had a branch in Islamabad.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
amina jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at the Islamabad Marriott Hotel and for your feedback.
Nirvana Spa is not managed by the hotel but your valuable feedback has been shared with the respective management of the spa.
We look forward to welcoming you again at the Islamabad Marriott Hotel.
Regards