Lowest prices for your stay
$244
$225
Travelocity$244
Priceline$244
Orbitz.com$244
All reviews margalla hills the executive lounge breakfast buffet is the ground floor business trip nadia security pakistan gym internet services conference checks
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2022

Its simply not worth visiting for the sake of fun, the front desk, service in Nadia and the rooms cannot be categorised 5* anymore. I would rather spend money in some place else. There are better guest houses and cheaper hotels offering better service & food.

Date of stay: January 2022
amina jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2022

Dear Mr. Shabbir,

Thank you very much for the comments following your recent stay at the Islamabad Marriott Hotel.

The management and I have read your comments with great concern regarding your room, reception and Nadia Restaurant.

I shall be pleased to full investigate your complaint and in order to do so, I will need to know more details and your room number.

I am looking forward to receiving your reply with the relevant details.

Reviewed 11 May 2022

So I’m booked in for 1 night, have a business meeting at 9 next morning and there is loud music coming from the ground floor. I’m told there’s a wedding and I’m very happy for the couple but I need to sleep. Reception tells me they can’t stop the wedding . It’s midnight now and I’m still waiting for the wedding to end. There is no double glazing and control on noise. Just horrible

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
amina jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2022

Dear Ms. Saira,

The management and I have read your comments with great concern and we are very sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. This does not reflect in anyway the quality comfort and service that our hotel is obliged to render to our guests.

Kindly be assured that I have conveyed your comments to the Department Heads concerned for their thorough review and immediate action.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back when we shall demonstrate the quality service for which the Islamabad Marriott Hotel is renowned worldwide.

Reviewed 29 March 2022 via mobile

Nothing has changed in this hotel in 5 year from my last visit.
Needs updating, looks very tired and worn out.
Should be ashamed as the quality no way matches the price they charge.

Staff is nice and polite and about the best thing this hotel offers.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manuh99
Amina Jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2022

Dear Manuh99,
Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip advisor. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that it was never our intention to make you feel this way. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number 1 priority therefore your concerns have been forwarded to the relevant leadership team to ensure that necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from happening in the future. I appreciate your sentiments for the hotel staff.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Should your travels bring you back please feel free to reach out to me in advance and I will ensure that you are looked after.

Amina Jaffri
Marketing Manager

Reviewed 19 March 2022 via mobile

Average spa. Had an express manicure and a spa pedicure which was very average. Soles of my feet weren’t filed and under my nails weren’t cleaned in the manicure.
I also had a skin cleansing facial. Again this was ok, the facial massage was good but overall wouldn’t have this again. Ambiance is okish.
Had my eyebrows done, this was fine.
I throughly advise if you can, you go to Arammish spa in Lahore. I used the Gulberg branch as did my husband and mother in law and cannot fault it. Wish they had a branch in Islamabad.

Trip type: Travelled solo
amina jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at the Islamabad Marriott Hotel and for your feedback.
Nirvana Spa is not managed by the hotel but your valuable feedback has been shared with the respective management of the spa.
We look forward to welcoming you again at the Islamabad Marriott Hotel.
Regards
Amina Jaffri
Marketing Manager

Reviewed 19 March 2022

Islamabad Marriot goes cheap. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean cheap in terms of being inexpensive, it remains one of the most expensive hotels in Pakistan.

I booked a room for myself, my nephew and my son using my points for 12 and 13 March 2022. The purpose of the trip was to show off Pakistan’s best to my British born son who had never been to Pakistan. The issues started before even checking in, I called a day ahead to book transportation from Islamabad airport, each time I called the operator tried to put me through to reception who promptly hang up on 3 occasions. On the fourth occasion, I managed to speak with someone and booked a shuttle bus.

On checking in we were told that breakfast was not provided, and we would have to pay for breakfast. They omitted to inform me that we could use the executive lounge for breakfast using my Marriott status. We were provided with a small room with only two beds, and towels for two, I asked for additional bedding and was told it would be provided and we went out sightseeing. We returned after 3 or 4 hours, and the addition beading was not placed in our small room. Again I called reception and asked for an additional bed and again it was not provided. Eventually, I went down to reception and was informed that I had requested addition bedding as we were 3 males and I had booked a room for 3. Immediately, I was informed that there would be a charge, I asked why the hotel was behaving in such a cheap manner and that I had booked a room for three persons. Also, I would pay and never use Islamabad Marriot. At this point the reception staff checked my status and said it would be free as a long term Marriot customer and having stayed with them previously. At this point I asked about the executive lounge and was informed that we could used it.

Had the staff bothered to check before trying to fleece additional money the experience would not have been so cheap.

In summary, service is second to trying to fleece as much money from the customer as possible.

The building is old and in need of major renovation, paint can be seen flaking from various parts of the building.

The Internet is extremely slow.

As a corporate customer, I have spent millions of USD in various Marriott hotels around the world over the past 30 years to house myself and my team. My experience on this occasion fell far below my experience of any other Marriot I have used before. Management needs to provide additional training and instill service as a priority and not behave in such a cheap manner.

On the positive side, the views from the hotel were great.

1  Thank HabibTravel
amina jaffri, Marketing at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Islamabad Marriott Hotel!

Thank you very much for your feedback following your recent stay. The management and I have read your comments with great concern regarding your experience communicating with our associates for airport pick up, room ammenities not properly refilled for three people, breakfast not included in your room package, slow speed of internet and no communication regarding access to Executive Lounge.

We are truly sorry to read about your disappoinment during your stay as these types of mishaps are totally unacceptable in our hotel.

Rest assured, I have shared your feedback with relevant department heads for their thorough review and immediate corrective action.

Please do let me know when you plan to visit Islamabad again and I will personally look after your booking to demonstrate the quality service for which the Islamabad Marriott Hotel is renowned worldwide. For your information, my email address is khan.hassan@marriottislamabad.com

I wish you and your family well and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.