3 people are viewing this hotel
$225
Travelocity$244
Priceline$244
Trip.com$244
All reviews margalla hills the executive lounge breakfast buffet is the ground floor business trip nadia security pakistan gym internet services conference checks
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 days and I have to say Ali at reception and Nasir in the executive lounge were brilliant they both had a fab attitude and always spoke with a smile.

This hotel has two pools one which is outside and the inside pool is for females only, as well as a gym and steam room for females only.
It’s very refreshing to have that privacy.

My room had a lovely view of the Mountains and was very peaceful with no noise coming to the room from outside of the building.

The only negative about my room was there was a smell of tobacco and I did complain about it a couple of times.

Breakfast:
The negative about the overall stay was the breakfast area and how other guests were arriving for breakfast in their night wear both men and women and unfortunately that brings the hotels five star rating down to a 3.

The hotel should have a policy that no one can roam around with their nightwear.
It gives the hotel an unclean look.

I was on a four hour time difference but still managed to wake up shower change my clothes and look presentable before going down to breakfast.

Spa on site.
The hotel has a spa called Nirvana I would not recommend using the spa as the manager is very rude and not respectful of customers time.
Whilst I was having a spa mani and pedi she shouted out to the girls giving me my treatment why is the mani pedi taking so long?
I’m surprised as she didn’t take into account that I waited for over 40 mins for my treatment to commence.
Then i had booked my hair colour to be done and I had bought my own colour with me and I had to wait for over an hour as an emergency customer had arrived to be honest I really couldn’t careless as my time is important.
I didn’t get a single apology for wasting my time instead I got charged full whack even though I bought my own colour.
The staff doing the treatments are brilliant the manager is a rude rude lady.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank saidat2014
Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

It is a shame but Marriot might have standards but lacks compassion. Over crowded hotel. Security does not ensure social distancing. Last night I checked in. My suitcase was outside in a public area outside hotel. I had to tell three people to get it asap. There was a horde of people at the security line. The security woman was roughly spraying disinfectant on my leather handbag that is spoilt!!!! No social distancing was being maintained. People just shoving in, no masks on the wedding reception guests faces. How can you then put placards regarding social distance everywhere then???
Reception staff is only interested in the check out rather than being helpful and accomadating. Snobby attitude. Think that you are below their standards.
Except for one waiter and chef at egg station, rest of the staff in Nadia coffee shop has no smile nor are welcoming. Much to be desired. Do not apologise for not complying with requests properly when u clearly stated a fresh pot of coffee with milk on the side. Dump a coffee cup on my table. Then I Saud again and a kind waiter got it.
The doorman is polite. Housekeeping courteous.
The hard neck pillow is nit the proper one. It's sponge stuffed in a cover. Not an actual hard pillow. Kindly look into this.
Having been a part of hospitality for over 17 years plus, I am stunned at the behavior of the staff. They think their sister hotel is below their dignity.
The put my name wrongly on the booking. They are making it out that I should be grateful to them that they are lettig me stay till late. Well I did not want to be with you.Well hello! Your sister hotel sent me! Just because I am not a foreigner, you are treating me differently.
Very unhappy with the attitude of your reception staff. Teach them to be humble!!!
Social distancing not being practiced and fix the spelling of Practice on your stickers!!! Not standard
Marriot you let me them down.
Great facade but from inside its not the same!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hassan Khan, Guest Services / Front Office at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Thank you for choosing Islamabad Marriott Hotel and providing your honest feedback. I am surprized to hear about your experience. I gather that your check-in was during weekend which is typically a busy time. We at Islamabad Marriott ensure that all guidelines are in-place; however enforcing regulations can be challenging as guests do not comply always. We try our best to educate them by placing placards thinking guests also hold some self-responsibility but it is disappointing for us too. In any case, I want to ensure that we are in strict compliance with government and Marriott Covid19 SOPs. Your safety is important therefore masks are mandatory for all associates, temperature is checked at all entry points, Plexiglas screens are installed where needed such as reception, housekeeping and F&B are required to wear gloves.

As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to prevent any service issues in future. I am keen to find if you had a chance to speak to a manager during your stay. If guests have concerns, we are responsible to resolve them. As a front office manager it is my responsibility to ensure guest experience is characteristic of Marriott Brand.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

I would love to speak to you in person or on phone to find out more about your stay – If you could share your contact details on the email: Hassan.khan@marriottislamabad.com, I would love to speak with you.

Hassan Khan

Front Office Manager

Islamabad Marriott Hotel

hassan.khan@marriottislamabad.com

+92 301 8564270

Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights and loved every second....From security to reception to housekeeping to restuarant staff every one made it a special stay with eye to detail and top notch service provided with genuine passion and care.

The rooms are decent size and cleaned well by the housekeeping and the little touches such as evening room prep goes along way in making a happy customer. It has a swimminy pool and gym which i never made use of but seems a decent size. Overall it has around 7 restuarants and a few shops to get cloth, jewellery and flowers.

The breakfast and executive lounge access was amazing with a decent spread and staff who are attentive and served with a smile.

A big thank you to the team for a great stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mani_gla
Reviewed 25 September 2020

Checking in was good room wasn't that bad

Disliked · Customer services ruined my new hugo boss shirt due to the faulty iron reported immediately they didn't had a courtesy to wash and try to sort it out and no action was taken.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Argyll973
Raheel Sheikh, Guest Services / Front Office at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Dear Mr. Nazim,
I am sorry to hear about your shirt. The incident you’ve mentioned is not characteristic of Islamabad Marriott hotel.

I need to know more about your stay so il email my contact details.

Meanwhile I’m following up with my team to see if there are any maintenance issues that need to be addressed

Once again thank you for staying with us

Il get back to you soon

Regards
Hassan Khan

Reviewed 7 September 2020

The staff at Marriott islamabad went above and beyond in their service and hospitality, professionalism, and level of care. I was stayed in Marriott Islamabad on feb. The rooms were much great, but No bathtub. Love the food of course. After all I'm a Pakistani woman, lol.

Shaista Niwaz

Room tip: City view is fine!
Date of stay: February 2020