Lowest prices for your stay
$244
$237
Priceline$244
Travelocity$244
Orbitz.com$244
All reviews margalla hills the executive lounge beautiful city breakfast buffet is the ground floor business trip nadia security pakistan gym internet services conference checks
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights and loved every second....From security to reception to housekeeping to restuarant staff every one made it a special stay with eye to detail and top notch service provided with genuine passion and care.

The rooms are decent size and cleaned well by the housekeeping and the little touches such as evening room prep goes along way in making a happy customer. It has a swimminy pool and gym which i never made use of but seems a decent size. Overall it has around 7 restuarants and a few shops to get cloth, jewellery and flowers.

The breakfast and executive lounge access was amazing with a decent spread and staff who are attentive and served with a smile.

A big thank you to the team for a great stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mani_gla
Reviewed 25 September 2020

Checking in was good room wasn't that bad

Disliked · Customer services ruined my new hugo boss shirt due to the faulty iron reported immediately they didn't had a courtesy to wash and try to sort it out and no action was taken.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Argyll973
Raheel Sheikh, Guest Services / Front Office at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Dear Mr. Nazim,
I am sorry to hear about your shirt. The incident you’ve mentioned is not characteristic of Islamabad Marriott hotel.

I need to know more about your stay so il email my contact details.

Meanwhile I’m following up with my team to see if there are any maintenance issues that need to be addressed

Once again thank you for staying with us

Il get back to you soon

Regards
Hassan Khan

Reviewed 7 September 2020

The staff at Marriott islamabad went above and beyond in their service and hospitality, professionalism, and level of care. I was stayed in Marriott Islamabad on feb. The rooms were much great, but No bathtub. Love the food of course. After all I'm a Pakistani woman, lol.

Shaista Niwaz

Room tip: City view is fine!
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ShaistaNiwaz
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

The staff at Marriott islamabad went so above and beyond in their hospitality, professionalism, and level of care that I had to write this review

I cannot praise them highly enough on such superior customer focus. I wanted in particular to recognize the exceptional staff at Nadia Coffee shop, With Ms. Naheed hosting us, Mr Imran the restaurant manager, and the skilled chef Shazia managing the hot breakfast station, we had a superb start to our mornings.

In this time of coronavirus
the staff was vigilant and consistent and made us feel safe with their professionalism. Thanks to them, I did not regret my decision to resume international travel for the first time in 6 months.

A big thanks to all the folks at Marriott Islamabad for making ours a memorable and enjoyable visit amid uncertain global times.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 174umairk
Reviewed 1 July 2020 via mobile

Disjointed older looking hotel with a poor layout.

The rooms were much better, but still in need of renovations. No bathtub.

Loved the carpet in the hallway, well chosen.

Breakfast was excellent. Queema and Al Jafrezi.

Told by reception that normal Marriott Benefits dont apply as they have reduced staffing at present?

Suitable for 1 night only. Would try elsewhere next time.

Date of stay: July 2020