Lowest prices for your stay
$244
$237
Travelocity$244
Priceline$244
Destinia.com$250
All reviews margalla hills the executive lounge beautiful city breakfast buffet is the ground floor business trip nadia security pakistan gym internet services conference checks
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

The staff at Marriott islamabad went so above and beyond in their hospitality, professionalism, and level of care that I had to write this review

I cannot praise them highly enough on such superior customer focus. I wanted in particular to recognize the exceptional staff at Nadia Coffee shop, With Ms. Naheed hosting us, Mr Imran the restaurant manager, and the skilled chef Shazia managing the hot breakfast station, we had a superb start to our mornings.

In this time of coronavirus
the staff was vigilant and consistent and made us feel safe with their professionalism. Thanks to them, I did not regret my decision to resume international travel for the first time in 6 months.

A big thanks to all the folks at Marriott Islamabad for making ours a memorable and enjoyable visit amid uncertain global times.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 174umairk
Reviewed 1 July 2020 via mobile

Disjointed older looking hotel with a poor layout.

The rooms were much better, but still in need of renovations. No bathtub.

Loved the carpet in the hallway, well chosen.

Breakfast was excellent. Queema and Al Jafrezi.

Told by reception that normal Marriott Benefits dont apply as they have reduced staffing at present?

Suitable for 1 night only. Would try elsewhere next time.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2020 via mobile

I was stayed in Marriott Islamabad on 24th April and 4th May. With regret, the hotel is not serving with face masks, hand sanitisers, fruit basket and newspapers as they committed to serve in advertisement.

The offered complementary dinner is not up to the standard of hygiene and waste of food as that was used to be snacks instead. Even the tea was served after 25-30 minutes due to shortages of staff or any other reasons. In my opinion, they should have to honest during making of propositional materials/ad’s otherwise one should have to stay as there is no option now a days to stay.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank attiquerahman2018
Reviewed 22 April 2020

Stayed here for 9 days. It was a great stay. Check-in was fine, I was assisted by great staff. What amaze me is that they gave me free 2 pcs. of clothes laundry everyday. A big help indeed. I went home without any dirty clothes. The breakfast was fine, though almost the same daily, but that is okay. Security was though, but their guards would greet and smile so it's not worrisome.

One thing, it is a bit noisy when they have events at the pool area.

Room tip: choose rooms far from the pool side
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Glens613
Reviewed 20 March 2020

Excellent hotel with most efficient and friendly staff. I stayed 3 days, and i can say this was a memorable visit. Hotel rooms are very clean and tidy, as is the quality of food in restaurants and lounge bar. Hotel was taking extreme precautions for prevention of possible CoVid-19 virus infection - that is really commendable. Mr. Hamid at reception was extremely helpful at check-in, and after for anything needed.

Date of stay: March 2020