Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$109
Agoda.com$109
FindHotel
Destinia.com
All reviews room service noor training tv location
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2021

The location, cleanliness and decor are great.

However, the staff is unprofessional (not unfriendly), who cannot follow instructions or fulfill commitments. There were no complementary water bottles in my room. I informed reception and room service. Despite that, I didn't get them till an hour later, when I called reception again and got angry. I had requested for a quiet room at time of booking. I got at least 2 calls from Roomy confirming that I will be staying there, and what time I would arrive. Nevertheless, I got a room in front of the elevators, over a restaurant that played music till midnight. After that, my neighbour decided to watch TV until 3 am, and I could hear everything. Hence, no sleep throughout the night. I had an early start, and had requested breakfast for 7 am, to reception and room service around checkin. However, when I called room service at 6:30, they were unaware of the request, and said that the chef would not be available. Upon insisting, they made me a plain omelette, toast and coffee, as requested.

Apart from the 6 overhead lights in the room, there were no lamps or bedside lights. So it was full, bright lights or nothing. The windows don't open, and there was no view from the room, because the window glass was frosted.

For the same price, there are plenty of guest houses in the immediate vicinity that would have been more comfortable and professional. It's a shame, because they have the infrastructure to be a real value addition to the location.

Room tip: Do not get a room at the back of the hotel, unless if you want to hear outside music till late night.
Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Worst experience.

Some part of the hotel was under construction due to which there was extremely loud drilling noise throughout day time. Then there was strong smell of some chemical or polish which was causing breathing problems and coughs; extreme violation of basic customer rights.

Furthermore there was no sound proofing of rooms whatsoever; we could hear loud tv noise from adjacent room; no privacy or peace of mind at all.

Then basic amenities such as toothpaste and toothbrush were missing from restrooms.

In short, pathetic management and customer service along with greed to earn money while construction spoiled the whole experience. If it was abroad, this hotel would have been sued for exposing customers to hazardous construction related chemicals and causing asthma.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 12 January 2021

My overall experience was great, the services were so good, the rooms were so clean and all the food and everything was so well designed.Also the staff was extremely cooperative and it really added a sweet memory to my journey. Loved it!
Regards,
Fateh Muhammad

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 23 December 2020

I recently stayed at this hotel well in fact as I lay on my bed writing this review I am still here.
Myself and my colleagues have been in this hotel now for nearly 2 months, if we could have left trust me we would have.
On first entering the rooms are large, clean and pleasant enough decor.

One thing about this hotel is the noise, the walls are paper thin , at night time I hear the TVs on both sides of me playing until 4 am there are renovations going on downstairs which means drilling hammering every single day, and when I have been at work all night this is hell.
The cleaners clean until 12 pm and very early in the mornings so again hoovers on all three sides of me.
So imagine you don't have to work at night so you settle into bed and then at 1130 pm a loud knock on your door.
You fumble around from your slumber to find a guy stood outside your room with your washing which he thinks you may need at this time of night.

The lack of double glazing means that not only do you hear every beep of every car passing buy but every person on the street shouting at each other. and at four in the morning you will get woken up by morning prayer.

One thing that did annoy us was the lack of hot water one day we had it three days we didnt, after a few complaints reception told us that if we wanted a shower then we should call reception half an hour before.

so there we go in a nutshell first look nice place, to stay here not very good at all.

one night I woke at 2 am walked downstairs for a cigarette , walked past the sleeping armed guard had my smoke then walked back in not waking him at all.

I felt so safe after that.

Room tip: dont go here
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2020

very clean and spacious amazing beds, nice decor.staff very professional and attentive good with children, amenities very close good location. reception staff very helpful. would deffinately visit again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Roomy Hotels, Marketing at Roomy Signature, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Thank you! We hope to see you again :)