Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Priceline
$49
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams$49
Agoda.com$49
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed one night for business reason. The room just renewed seems to be one in 4 stars hotel! Bathroom nice to improve (box for shower not installed). Breakfast as Pakistan home I suppose.
In Europe this guest house would be a super bed and breakfast!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My wife is extremely picky wheb it comes to hotels althiugh we intended to stay just 1 night v visited atleast 10 hotels and finally ended up here, the rooms are very trendy and hip excellent quality furniture and bathroom fittings and the location is truly wonderful. If they put a little bit more effort towards marketing i certainly belive they will b running out of space here. Rooms are well lit the staff is very helpful and the General Manager is exceptional at his job, he seemed to know what we wanted and where they could improve.
A must visit

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2016

I stayed here for a night and chose Riviera due to a referral. At about $40 a night its quite reasonable considering Islamabad is an expensive city. Don't expect anything luxurious. The guest house is in a banglow and has decent and comfortable rooms equipped with heater, A.C , availability of warm/cold water a TV, dressing room.

Comfortable stay if you're on a budget. I chose it primarily because of the location, Centaurus Mall, Faisal Masjid are practically on a walking distance + you can easily get a taxi from the nearby F-8/1 Markaz. All in all a good stay.

Room tip: There's no sign board of business outside the premises- Its in Street 46 main F-8/1 Markaz.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2015

I stayed at this property for a week. The atmosphere is great and staff s very helpful and friendly. Few rooms need little improvement and up gradation. Overall its a place where you can stay comfortably with your family and kids. Silent and peaceful during night - sleep tight.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed in this guest house for almost a week. From the time I was picked at the airport (for free, I must add), till the time I left, I was well taken care of. The staff was very welcoming. The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean. There were other perks like plasma TV, Wifi, free ironing of clothes and complimentary breakfast. In addition, I had easy access to the local markets and banks. I highly recommend The Riviera!

Date of stay: June 2014