Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$25
FindHotel$25
Agoda.com$25
Tripadvisor$25
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a week and the owner Abbas was lovely and so were his staff.. the complimentary breakfast was a plus.. I’ve travelled all over the world and stayed in some great hotels but this was by far the best when it comes to hospitality.. the room was spacious and very comfortable. I am hoping to return again in a few months to Islamabad and wouldn’t consider staying anywhere else.. credit to Abbas and his amazing staff

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2019

– The guesthouse is situated in a very nice and safe community with a 24 hours security guard.

The staff were amazing and went out of their way to do anything for you. We felt totally comfortable with the whole team

The breakfast was amazing.

The room was spacious and very clean. There was a balcony at the back and plenty of natural sunlight when the curtains were drawn back.

There are lots of sites to see within easy reach.

I had hired a car and the security looked after it whenever it was parked up.

The manager was very welcoming and made sure we had a comfortable journey to the guesthouse by staying in contact with us. He also assisted me by asking his worker to drive me to a nearby money exchange and did not charge me for the service.

I would definitely recommend The Royal Galaxy Guesthouse and I hope to stay here again in the future

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank HonestReviewer123
Reviewed 9 September 2019

It is an excellent choice if you want to visit with family and kids. I stayed there for five days in March this year.
The manager is very friendly, the staff is also caring and good. The room has all the basic facilities.
The hotel is located a bit far from the city but in a very quiet and comfortable area. Breakfast was complementary and it was delicious. There is a market nearby too where you can find good food and lots of other stuff.
It feels like you are at home. The only problem it has is the furniture is a bit old and tv is small with very few channels, other than that it is a good choice to stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 19 March 2019

The host of this hotel is extremely welcoming and a perfect gentleman - after a long haul flight we slept in the day we were supposed to check out and he made no fuss whatsoever even offering to send us breakfast in our room.

Would recommend anyone visiting Islamabad to stay here

Date of stay: March 2019