Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$97
View deal
Priceline$118
eDreams$97
Destinia.com
FindHotel
Agoda.com$118
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2020

I was only in Islamabad for a couple of days and enjoyed the city. This hotel though was a major disappointment, and not in keeping with the rest of my trip to Pakistan. The staff on reception were rude and unhelpful, as were the restaurant workers and the bell boy. This was my 2nd trip to Pakistan and I have always been made to feel completely welcome, but not here. The only exceptions were a day manager and the gentleman showing people to tables at breakfast. The rooms are fine and make sure you visit the nearby Pakistan Monument. There are plenty of Uber cars around so use that for transport. I asked 3 times about hotel jacuzzi but was told it's either not working, or not available. I love visiting Pakistan for tourism but will stay elsewhere next time I'm in Islamabad. I couldn't wait to get back down to Lahore, where the exceptional staff at Luxus Grand are much more hospitable to guests.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2019

The location of the hotel is very good, being close to Centaurus mall, and many restaurants and markets nearby. Room was pretty clean and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty okay. My room was on the back of the hotel, but I feel rooms facing main road would get noise from the road (as rooms were not sound proof).

The few problems I faced are the bathing shower in washroom was leaking. And the parking is on public road and at owner's risk, and gets very unavailable during business hours.

In short, my stay was pretty comfortable and will stay here again if happen to be in that area.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

The hotel has gone fairly old now and should fall in category of 3 Stars max, instead of four . However, The stay was comfortable,it was clean, internet speed was good and breakfast menu was fairly good. Parking is on public road, at owners risk and very limited in business hours.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2019

The hotel is okay. I stayed for a week. The rooms are clean and decent size. Besides that the hotel is nothing special. The rates are ok.
Not much dining options available but there are restaurants close by.
The front desk could be more hospitable. The payment process was a bit annoying. The card payment terminal at the hotel was not working properly for me and my colleagues. The hotel should insure the payment process is as smooth as possible.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2019

Honestly, don't think it should be a ' crown plaza' , is the worst Crown plaza ever seen. Very old, super dirty. Sheets were ok, but bed coverings, curtains, sofas, my gosh... is like all labor camp passed by and nobody cleaned after. Breakfast not to impress, but enough. Location is great. Next door a lot of places to eat, min away by car from main attractions.

Room tip: ask for the 'mountain' view, trust me is better than other side!
Date of stay: August 2019