Lowest prices for your stay
$97
Priceline
$118
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$88
eDreams$97
Destinia.com$95
Agoda.com$118
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019

Honestly, don't think it should be a ' crown plaza' , is the worst Crown plaza ever seen. Very old, super dirty. Sheets were ok, but bed coverings, curtains, sofas, my gosh... is like all labor camp passed by and nobody cleaned after. Breakfast not to impress, but enough. Location is great. Next door a lot of places to eat, min away by car from main attractions.

Room tip: ask for the 'mountain' view, trust me is better than other side!
Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank Malika P
Reviewed 11 June 2019

I stayed for a night in May this year. Hotel location is good but the rest is just average. This hotel is not recommended for the stay in summer as the air conditioning was very poor. The room was clean but the overall atmosphere was not pleasant. The only meal I took was breakfast and that was too not very good.

Room tip: Take the room with mountain view.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dilkm22
Reviewed 18 May 2019

Do not waste your money staying here.
I had booked a suite room as we were a family of 5, I have never encountered such unfriendly front office staff in my life and I travel every month with work. They made you feel as they were doing you a favour by allowing you to stay with them.
The room was filthy, with rust everywhere, the bedsheets had holes in them. We arrived at 3 am so had no choice but to stay. When we complained the front office staff we were being fussy!

Room tip: Rubbish and don't waste your money
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

The hotel is not a real crown plaza. The rooms are outdated and are in desperate need for an upgrade. Old and rotten furniture. Especially bathrooms are in real bad shape. The breakfast is nothing to write home about too. The location of the hotel is also in a filthy area. Only good thing is that it is close to the major highway.
Rather overpriced too. Not recommended!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2019

During my recent business trip i choose crown plaza, it's a three star hotel with standard living and facilities, if you rate in the category of three star available chain the hotel is on top and its a best choice.
For me the most important aspect in selection of hotel is hygiene and i found it equivalent with any kind of four star. Rest the building is average, washrooms are average and the water pressure was not up to the mark, to be fair washroom need renovation.
Breakfast was also average and standard one.
Overall location is excellent and near to all shopping and tourist hubs, their room rate is also economical.
It is recommended for short stay like business trips etc.

Date of stay: January 2019