Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$104
Booking.com$73
Hotels.com$104
Travelocity$104
Orbitz.com$104
Trip.com$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2020

I strongly recommend legend hotel in Islamabad. The rooms are very well equipped and clean, the location is central and the staff is very helpful and professional. Especially m. Kamran who made sure we could get all the needed assistance!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a week. The place is nice, well maintained and reasonably priced. Food is excellent, and the staff are very professional. It is located within an area of Islamabad with many government offices, security not an issue here.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I booked a room, in person, at the hotel, had it confirmed by 2 different people on 2 different occasions. When I arrive for my stay they tell me no room was booked. And the hotel reservations personnel double checken in the system to double confirm.

This hotel basically put my on the streets and didn't even want to pay the price difference with another hotel that did have available rooms.

Worst experience ever.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Just had lunch here they have improved the food specially BBQ also we had Chinese. They also have roof top with dinner buffet which give a perfect environment

The ambience is too good and the rooms are good for corporate trip.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Man. Let me get the restaurant off first. The service is attentive, though do not expect much English spoken. Buffet breakfast is to die for.. in the literal sense. If you like fruit or anything fruit looking you are in the wrong place on earth. After several months requesting for fruit or anything similar I was energetically turned down. What amazes me most is how everyday they would refuse to put fruit. Porridge is actually not bad. But after a while of porridge, french toasts and sausages i might never have my glucose levels back to anything normal. I have gone to the hospital- and although I'm currently fine, my quality of life has been reduced several decades.

At dinner time, and this is important. the flavor of food is beyond abomination. You can actually taste and smell the filth of rodents and their offspring. There's is something just wrong about the flavor. Something unspeakable. Something dirty. After being a while in the hotel, I figured out the nice kitchen on top floor is not where they actually cook the food. Rather, they cook in a dingy and decadent alley underneath the parking lot behind burlesque lights. The first bites are tricked by the exorbitant amount of chili pepper only to realize, a few seconds later, that you might be eating something rotten.

Regarding rooms, they are quite nice, with good aircon, good reliance on electricity, nice kettles, green tea, and very attentive service. From reception to house keeping. Except management.

After leaving the hotel, i can only think of the nice things the world has and see the future with optimism.

Date of stay: July 2016