Lowest prices for your stay
$85
Free cancellation until 14/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$85
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Vio.com
$81
Priceline$85
Hotels.com$85
Travelocity$85
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

We have stayed in the hotel few weeks it’s highly recommend. Good service , very friendly staff and comfortable bed , laundry service was excellent .
Morning breakfast is good , hotel in restaurant cooking excellent Mongolian dishes very tasty .
Using mongolian organic vegetables .

Thank you very much Chinggis Khaan hotel management.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Sarah W
Puntsag, Director of Sales at Chinggis Khaan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2019

Dear Sarah W

Greetings from Chinggis khaan hotel.

First of all, I am grateful for your stay at our Chinggis khaan hotel and would like to thank you for your very kind and thoughtful review.

It is a great pleasure to know that you were highly satisfied with our hotel especially regarding our staff and room. We hope that your stay was very memorable and your comments have been shared with all.

Moreover, we will strive to our best to make your next stay much more satisfactory by providing the most comfortable and exceptional services.

Sincerely yours
Pepe
Director of Marketing Sales

Reviewed 28 May 2019

I had a great time at Chinggis Khaan Hotel. I was specially pleased receptionists, especially miss Miga, who is fluent in Russian and English. Thank you very much Miga.
My room was very comfortable. Best wishes to Chinggis Khaan Hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Puntsag, Manager at Chinggis Khaan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2019

Dear guest

Thank you for staying at the Chinggis khaan hotel for your recent trip in UB, Mongolia and thank you for sharing your experience with us on tripadvisor site. I'm glad that you mentioned our front desk staff.

Thank you again and look forward to have you with us again in near future with better service!

Best Regards,
Pepe Puntsag Ochirbat
Head of Marketing Sales

Reviewed 23 April 2019

I had a great time here at the Chinggis Khaan Hotel. The staff is friendly and speaks English fairly well to order taxi for me to go to the places I want to go. Room is clean and comfortable with a bathtub, coffee and tea facilities in the room and 24 hrs room service.
My first night here, I tried to put the air condition on but it turned out to be the heater. The aircon of the hotel is not switched on in Spring even though the room temperature may be quite warm. I was on the 8th floor but the window of my room was wired in so there was no hope of opening the window to let the air flow. The receptionist was very concerned that was uncomfortable, the next day they changed my room and it became quite pleasant after that.
Breakfast was good with continental and Mongolian breakfast consist of Porridge (rice or oat), savoury dishes and fruits with yogurt. Coffee and tea included. Bread and some times croissants or cakes. I stay here a week and not much variation in the breakfast choices but I do love the occasional seaweed soup for breakfast.
There is a gym with serious body building gym instructors who are always willing to come and help you.and Guests may use the gym freely but the swimming pool is always booked by classes and for the week I was here, I was not able to get in even or a quick swim. Sauna is under service. The Sky-mall attached to the hotel is not in operation yet. However, the hotel is right next to the Emart and have fairly good food court within the supermarket.
There is also a Ballroom but mostly for private functions.
Chinggis Khaan Hotel is quite central to most attractions, very busy streets but the hotel is set quite a distance from the road so the rooms are quite.

Room tip: The front of the hotel faces east so the room warms up quickly in the morning
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Puntsag, Director of Sales at Chinggis Khaan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2019

Dear Guest

First of all many thanks for this review and of course staying with us. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and the choices offered at breakfast. All of us look forward to the pleasure to welcome you back soon, with best regards

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed there 2 days. Was nice staff was very friendly. There was a pool but it was crowded all the time. Altough eveything was nice they need to invest more to upgrade this place. Many of the things were gotten old.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of our property.
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Our staff go above and beyond each and every day to make sure our guests are looked after.
Hotel renovation has been started since beginning of 2019. We look forward to your next stay with us in our fully renovated Chinggis Khaan Hotel.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Would love to rate this property higher but there’s only so much a great staff can be credited with. Bottom line, the property is tired and worn out. Owners need to invest in upgrades. In doing so they would also be showing appreciation for their staff who all work very hard under difficult circumstances. Bravo to the staff at this hotel but not so much to the owners.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Puntsag, Manager at Chinggis Khaan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback.
We appreciate that you stayed with us, and we would be pleased to have you back to give us another chance to serve you.