Lowest prices for your stay
$95
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Hotels.com
$95
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Agoda.com
$71
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$105
Travelocity$95
Orbitz.com$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We turned A/C to low, still very warm in the room. Has fast wi-fi. Breakfast was ok. Shower curtain was broken at both ends, not enough to cover. Every time we took shower, the floor was flooded, I had to mop the floor, very annoying.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Puntsag, General Manager at Chinggis Khaan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. We appreciate and take very seriously all of our guests' feedback.

We are glad that for the most part we were able to take care of your needs. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the Air-Conditioning unit. It sounds like it may have been the specific unit in your room.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!

Sincerely
Pepe

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Breakfast buffet was excellent! Concierge staff was very helpful. Hotel was quiet. Everything was like it was supposed to be.

I made my reservation months beforehand, and my credit card was charged about six weeks before arrival. This caught me by surprise. I inquired, and all was well upon arrival.

The hotel is next door to a large shopping center, so groceries and so forth are easily available. Taxis were always available. Downtown is an easy walk.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest
thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest ensured, that we will take you comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit.

Sincerely
Pepe

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I am working for airline, so i got many chances to stay at this hotel.
This hotel is little bit old, but it’s clean and big.
and staffs, especially staffs working at frontdesk are very king and.....pretty. ^^*
There is a big shopping mall very close from hotel.
so we could buy and eat every thing we wanted.
Even though i didn’t have a chance to stay at other hotel. but i think it is the best place to stay
for your trip in U.B.
I recommend this hotel strongly.
Enjoy ^^*

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Puntsag, General Manager at Chinggis Khaan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.
Our committment to investing in our property will continue this winter with renovations to our banquet and convention areas. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Saskatoon!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Frontdesk staffs was excellent, especially the young lady. While staying at this hotel the young receptionist lady was very kind and always helped me. She was definitely helpful with all my needs. She have a beautiful smile and her english skill was great. After I checked out I saw her name was Uynga.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Uyanga as well as the entire staff. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located to city center, and is grand in scale, but it is not up to date. Service was poor, the rooms were average, and the amenities were poor. The main restaurant is so poorly located that I could not believe how far it was from the main lobby. The hidden has definitely seen better days.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.
I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel policies.

Regards,